Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

23 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

I wear a size twelve. Therefore, I have no clue. 

This 1st world problem struggle is real.  No Jordans come in 13 1/2.  Right now, I'm regulated to the custom Nikes for current NBA players, which is fine, for the most part.  Every once in a while, I can snag some current Lebrons, but they get sold out so fast.  

• Sad 3

Too bad you can't get a foot reduction, like you can with breasts

20 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

This 1st world problem struggle is real.  No Jordans come in 13 1/2.  Right now, I'm regulated to the custom Nikes for current NBA players, which is fine, for the most part.  Every once in a while, I can snag some current Lebrons, but they get sold out so fast.  

I do find it strange that a man who likely wore a shoe size in the teens, can't sell his own shoes in his size.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Why does Nike stop half sizes after size 12 1/2 in the majority of their shoes?  I wear a 13 1/2, and for most of their shoes, especially the ones I'd want, they have a 13 or 14.  It's not like peoples feet magically start growing in whole sizes after size 13.  

Try looking for adult shoes with child-sized feet.  Your shoes are off by half a size?  That's the kind of fit I dream of.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

Try looking for adult shoes with child-sized feet.  Your shoes are off by half a size?  That's the kind of fit I dream of.

Not trying to be funny. Have you ever tried buying womens shoes? They make the same styles of many mens shoes and with the same colorways. Just a suggestion. 

20 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

The average human has one testicle.

Wait. Key word there is human???

Now that's downright scary. 

10 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

Not trying to be funny. Have you ever tried buying womens shoes? They make the same styles of many mens shoes and with the same colorways. Just a suggestion.

Yeah, when the same shoe is available in their sizes, I'll look at the equivalents.  The best results I've had is from Echo.  Have to convert from European to Human sizes, though.

5 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Cathy Bates has never been able to live that down. Every other movie I've seen her in, she was still the crazy lady with the hammer

She'll always be The Waterboy's Mamma to me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

I'd be fine with that. It made her career. 

Sort of like Sean Astin. Dude is like the Tim Tebow of the acting world. Totally nonexistent in terms of A-List celebrity stuff, but nailed Goonies, LOTR and Rudy.

That's one hell of a career right there.

• Like 2