Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

Arguing this morning with people who like driving straight into DC.

I just don't understand their logic. Have you ever driven into DC off the GW Parkway or 66?

Do you know how much traffic there is? During rush hour?

****, if I have to go into DC I'm not risking my car getting stole lol. I'm taking that train.

This isn't even a DC thing too. I don't like driving into Arlington either. Always having to find a garage, paying for parking, handling tickets, it's just a nightmare. And the city traffic too and all the crosswalks. Speed limit 25 rofl. Get outta here.

Hoping Mike Tyson tees off on Jake Paul on July 20th on Netflix.  I don't watch much boxing but I'll watch that.

3 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

I just don't understand their logic. Have you ever driven into DC off the GW Parkway or 66?

****, if I have to go into DC I'm not risking my car getting stole lol. I'm taking that train.

This isn't even a DC thing too. I don't like driving into Arlington either. Always having to find a garage, paying for parking, handling tickets, it's just a nightmare. And the city traffic too and all the crosswalks. Speed limit 25 rofl. Get outta here.

When I lived in Arlington, it'd depend.  Sometimes I didn't mind driving into DC, in some cases I preferred it.   

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Hoping Mike Tyson tees off on Jake Paul on July 20th on Netflix.  I don't watch much boxing but I'll watch that.

When I lived in Arlington, it'd depend.  Sometimes I didn't mind driving into DC, in some cases I preferred it.   

Traffic and slow cars are responsible for some of the worst stress I've felt.

Try to drive over the bridge into DC and just red all over 395 lol. I still remember one day Google GPS recommending I just drive through DC instead of take 495 to go to FedEx Field. I live in Ashburn.

That was not a pleasant day.

8 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

Spotify, sunglasses, and autopilot. 

58 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Spotify, sunglasses, and autopilot. 

This ain't Cali.

I saw someone eating a cheeseburger while using Tesla autopilot. I didn't know you could do that.

I wouldn't do that or eat in a moving vehicle while driving

Edited by ixcuincle

6 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

I saw someone eating a cheeseburger while using Tesla autopilot. I didn't know you could do that.

I

pfft, you ain’t lived till you seen someone driving a geo metro while dropping a speedball and getting into a philosophical argument with Satan.

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

pfft, you ain’t lived till you seen someone driving a geo metro while dropping a speedball and getting into a philosophical argument with Satan.

Jeez do that once in Morgantown in 1995 and it becomes an urban legend. 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Pfft I'll crush a triple cheeseburger with one hand on the steering wheel going 80 mph on the interstate. 🍔😋

You shouldnt touch the steering wheel when your in the passenger seat...and tell ur mom to slow down.

• Haha 2

Wouldn’t it be weird if there was some creepy guy on this site who had strange fantasies like moving to @Koolblue13’s Island where they would do mushrooms and write science-fiction screenplays together? Even if he does have some kick ass ideas for a science fiction movie called The Simulator and another one about a person who never stops growing. That would be weird right? Or no?

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Wouldn’t it be weird if there was some creepy guy on this site who had strange fantasies like moving to @Koolblue13’s Island where they would do mushrooms and write science-fiction screenplays together? Even if he does have some kick ass ideas for a science fiction movie called The Simulator and another one about a person who never stops growing. That would be weird right? Or no?

ZuBQwH.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I would like to meet this person if he exists.  And then book an island flight.