Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

Don't have to throw my indoor bike out anymore because the chronic pain from biking is finally gone. You just have to put the seat back. I always had it close to the handlebar and it was not a pleasant ride.

**** is now WAY far from the handlebar, like set to MAX distance away

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Is it for Herr Trump's makeup?

It could be. I haven't been able to investigate to closely. My dog won't go near the stack of concrete garden edges they put on the sidewalk. He's all about sniffing the muddy footprints all over but says that stack of bull**** don't belong there. 🤣

Soccer is unwatchable.  And people complain about basketball players flopping, but sitting here watching Brentford and West Ham (for betting reasons)and these dudes drop like they've been shot if you look at them wrong.  When the show the contact in slow motion, it's egregious how bad the flopping is.  

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

I'm more interested in the stereo system from 1996.  Move Buzz out of the way, does that thing have a tape deck?  What Idiot's Guide are you reading?  What dish from Jacuqes Pepin's book are you whipping up?  Aren't you the dude that eats a bowl of potato chips with a spoon?  Why does your Commies mug have feminine curves?

What the **** is up with artsy Kleenex box?

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

lol, dude bought the whole “for dummies” series.

My SIL gave me one on dog training that her mother bought long ago. I read it and it literally just listed all the **** I was already doing. I missed my true career calling. Writing books for the dumb dumbs. 🤪