Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

Devastating development. My black n silver Natinals curly W vanity plate got all scratched up while it was stored in the tailgate of my traverse. 😔

I now know how Ford Fairlane felt when Wayne Newton threw Hendrixs strat out the window of his office atop the capitol records building.  

• Haha 1

Only thing I know about that movie is that it was supposed to be terrible, and so I used it as a poll option when I was trolling the guy who put out a million topics for people to vote on the best movie from each year.

Edit: Since I basically never make threads, it was easy to find:

I see Wiggles voted for it back then, too.

Edited by PokerPacker
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

is anyone else doing they taxes right now? I got my second w2 form so I'm good. now about itemizing these deductions... the **** is this ****. before 2024 I just outsourced this all, now I have to itemize deductions for my mortgage and 401k. tf

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

is anyone else doing they taxes right now? I got my second w2 form so I'm good. now about itemizing these deductions... the **** is this ****. before 2024 I just outsourced this all, now I have to itemize deductions for my mortgage and 401k. tf

There's a tax thread I think. But with the higher standard deductions, I doubt you'll have to itemize. Especially since SALT deductions were severely limited by the GOP in 2017. 

3 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

I load all my **** into one big envelope, hand it off, have to talk for an hour about who's doing what (I've known him for 30 years in the same area) and I'm solid with someone I trust.  I get charged $0. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

I load all my **** into one big envelope, hand it off, have to talk for an hour about who's doing what (I've known him for 30 years in the same area) and I'm solid with someone I trust.  I get charged $0. 

this is what I did for nearly 20 years until they told me to **** off last year. 

they told me to stop and to do my own ****. I was going to hire Jackson Hewitt or something until I realized you could just file federal for free off online message boards 

12 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

this is what I did for nearly 20 years until they told me to **** off last year. 

they told me to stop and to do my own ****. I was going to hire Jackson Hewitt or something until I realized you could just file federal for free off online message boards 

Yeah, my husband's accountant charged me $200/ea. for 2 years even after he passed away.  (So sorry and all that...:()

I went back to the guy I've known for decades, he charges me nothing. 

How much money would it take for us to buy the congress critters to kill off tax season by actually having the IRS handle it for us since they already have all the information rather than making us waste our time or give our money to parasites at H&R Block?

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

17 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

How much money would it take for us to buy the congress critters to kill off tax season by actually having the IRS handle it for us since they already have all the information rather than making us waste our time or give our money to parasites at H&R Block?

I'd heard of this, but damn if there's like 30+ countries that already do this (that i didnt know until jus now). Like UK, Japan, and even Russia.

Another program so "complicated" only we can't figure it out : /

• Thumb up 1