Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

2 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Covid day 10. Fever broke about a week ago but I’m still having symptoms. Hacking cough and just overall feel like crap. Will test again tomorrow to see if I’m still positive.

Stay safe, fam.

Wait do what now? You’re continuing to take tests to see if you’re still positive?

is that something your doctor told you? Cause seems super weird. On multiple fronts. 

given that people test positive months after infection because it hangs out in their nasal cavity… I’m struggling to understand what the point even is. You already know you’ve been infected. 

Hope you get better soon. I had it back in October. Ultimately I was fine but it was scary/rough at moments. 

Edited by tshile

40 minutes ago, tshile said:

Don’t worry you’re not missing anything

there’s no registered users in any single thread 

I've noticed that everything is afu...

Also, I almost just got lightning on my house.  Not even registering 2 seconds between light and thunder.  ****'s close. 

45 minutes ago, tshile said:

Wait do what now? You’re continuing to take tests to see if you’re still positive?

I’m testing to see if I am still positive because I share a house with my aunt, and have to spend most of the time in my room. I would also like to go back to the gym, etc. 

Quick update: Rapid test was negative. Woohoo!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, tshile said:

I don’t think that’s how that works. 

Can you explain yourself please instead of making these passing jabs at my intelligence please? Your smugness is ****ing annoying.

I got Covid symptoms ten days ago. I tested and the result was positive. I quarantined in my house/bedroom for ten days (which I was told to do before testing again). My fever went away seven days ago, and I just have some lingering symptoms. So I tested again today and my test result was negative.

I have had both shots in April.

Edited by AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy

From the CDC, bolded for emphasis. Keep on keeping on Alvin. 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/quarantine-isolation.html

When You Can be Around Others After You Had or Likely Had COVID-19

Most people do not require testing to decide when they can be around others; however, if your healthcare provider recommends testing, they will let you know when you can resume being around others based on your test results

• Thanks 1

*deep breath*

Whew.  

Okay, it goes....

Jimi Hendrix > Beatles > Chuck Berry > Elvis > Led Zeppelin > Rolling Stones > Ray Charles > Stevie Wonder > Muddy Waters > Queen > Elton John > Johnny Cash > Pink Floyd > Sam Cooke > Aretha Franklin > David Bowie > Michael Jackson > Marvin Gaye > Metallica > Guns N' Roses > Van Halen > Nirvana > Aerosmith > ZZ Top > Talking Heads > Simon and Garfunkel > Curtis Mayfield > James Brown > Bob Dylan > AC/DC > Tom Petty > Neil Young > Janis Joplin > Bob Marley > Van Morrison > The Doors > Lynyrd Skynyrd > Black Sabbath > The Police > Cream > Prince > AC/DC > Grateful Dead > Tupac and Biggie > The Kinks > The Who > Fleetwood Mac > Creedence Clearwater Revival > Eagles > Beach Boys > Red Hot Chili Peppers > Beastie Boys > Radiohead > Santana > Iron Maiden > The Who > Outkast > Parliament Funkadelic > Rage Against the Machine > Motley Crue > Alice in Chains > Velvet Underground > The Stooges > Frank Zappa > The Band > Pearl Jam > The Ramones > Kanye West > Otis Redding > Run DMC > Public Enemy > Motorhead > Judas Priest > Patti Smith > Madonna > Sly and The Family Stone > The Roots > Jay Z > Misfits > The Clash > Journey > Allman Brothers > Soundgarden > Rush > Dire Straits > Deep Purple > Blondie > Chris Stapleton > Foo Fighters > Smashing Pumpkins < Heart > Chicago > Boston > Kansas > Bob Seger > Stevie Ray Vaughan > The Animals > The Cars > The White Stripes > Buddy Holly > R.E.M. > Steve Miller Band > Alice Cooper > Green Day > Doobie Brothers > Peter Frampton > Willie Nelson > Waylon Jennings > Rod Stewart > Pantera > Lenny Kravitz > Oasis > Stone Temple Pilots > Jeff Beck > Traffic > Jerry Lee Lewis > The Black Crowes > Nine Inch Nails > Canned Heat > Sex Pistols > The Cult > Megadeth > Duran Duran > Huey Lewis and the News > Billy Squier > Elvis Costello > Faces > James Gang > Roxy Music > Johnny Winter > Black Flag > Beyonce > Kate Bush > Daft Punk > Dead Kennedys > Eminem > Whitney Houston > Courtney Love > Phish > Morrissey > Justin Timberlake > Wilco > 50 Cent > Lil Jon > Lil Wayne > Blink 182 > Good Charlotte > Fall Out Boy > Slipknot > Creed > Veruca Salt > Alanis Morissette > Dave Matthews Band > Sublime > Staind > Toby Keith > Yes > Keith Sweat > Poison > Ratt > Warrant > Winger> Jennifer Lopez > Jethro Tull > Bon Jovi > T.I. > Limp Bizkit > Sublime > Chrissy Teigen's no talent hack husband > Britney Spears > New Kids on the Block > N'Sync > Backstreet Boys > Tiffany > Jessica Simpson > Ashlee Simpson > Hoobastank > Michael Bolton > Aaron Carter > Vanilla Ice > MC Hammer > Nickelback > Bruce Springsteen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

U2

>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>

Avril Lavigne >>>>>>>>> 

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>

>>>>>> Tool >>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hillary Duff

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>> Milli Vanilli >>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>My Morning Jacket

I HAVE SPOKEN!

• Haha 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Anyhoo…the cats in Phish and Jacket would both be happy to tell you that they aren’t as good as King Crimson, I’m certain.

Oh how I'd love to hear Trey nerd out on some KC the way he did with Genesis. 

Also ya forgot Genesis @Spaceman Spiff 🤓

Trey > Fripp > Gabriel > Phil

Edited by clietas
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, clietas said:

Oh how I'd love to hear Trey nerd out on some KC the way he did with Genesis. 

Also ya forgot Genesis @Spaceman Spiff 🤓

Trey > Fripp > Gabriel > Phil

I'd rather listen to Phish than the rest of them, to be honest.

I'm sorry I poured hot gooey RoganBro sauce all over your bit, @TryTheBeal!.   :( 

• Like 1