Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

51 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I sweat to god, "LEEDS Certification", the designation they give to energy efficient buildings, is just an excuse for the landlord to not provide heat in the winter.

My firm's new building is a ****ing meatlocker.  

First of all, the typo here is hysterical.

Second, aren't you constantly flaunting your lawyering skills on here?  Can't you just whip up some letter at the drop of a hat and try to intimidate someone into doing something?  What good is your degree otherwise?

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

First of all, the typo here is hysterical.

Second, aren't you constantly flaunting your lawyering skills on here?  Can't you just whip up some letter at the drop of a hat and try to intimidate someone into doing something?  What good is your degree otherwise?

This is defamation, you best be careful.  

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Seriously????   Page THREE?!?!?!?!?

Anyways, anyone played that game Hunt A Killer?  Wife just signed us up for it.

I saw an ad for it pop up on my FB page a while back.  Looked into it, read reviews, seemed pretty cool.  Lot of bad reviews about their auto renewal process and people trying to cancel the subscription and can't and continuing to be charged and not responded to by their customer support team.  That's really the only major issue I remember reading about when I was looking through them.

I probably would have pulled the trigger, but my wife wasn't interested due to her being so busy with work and wouldn't have the time to put into it to where it was fun.

Edit:  got curious again, pulled up the reviews on the BBB website:  https://www.bbb.org/us/md/rosedale/profile/entertainment/hunt-a-killer-llc-0011-90286903/customer-reviews

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

Left at noon today to get my mental health long weekend started early.

I'm missing two meetings to do it, they'll survive, one doesnt need me. The other I gave them what they need.

If you dont prioritize yourself, dont expect your employer to.  If they dont get that, they werent your "family" during the potluck after all.

• Like 4

The same "Apple Support" scam telemarketer has called me, now, 5 times today.  This is the one where an electronic voice says your account has been breached and you MUST speak to an Apple Support person IMMEDIATELY.  The first one i ignored it, but now Im getting pissed off, so I keep hitting 1 to speak with the live person and asking for tech support but giving them wrong information, and getting VERY worked up about my account being breached.  Like LEVEL 10 PANIC and screaming hysterically into the phone kind of worked up.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 2/8/2020 at 11:55 PM, CRobi21 said:

Watching The Wire for about the 5th time. Swear Lance Reddick has the most distinct speaking voice ever.

Sam Elliot, FTW.

57 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I guess it autodials me back since I picked up?  They've called me again twice since the first post.  This time I just blared Rough Riders Anthem by DMX until she hung up.  It took over a minute.  :ols:

Look up Tom Mabe telemarketer's nightmare.  old but good, it's on YouTube.  I'd link it here but rules.

• Haha 1