Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Peterson and/or McLaurin reach 1,000 yards?

superozman

Will Peterson and/or McLaurin reach 1,000 yards?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Will Peterson and/or McLaurin reach 1,000 yards?

• Will only Peterson hit 1,000 yards
    • Will only McLaurin hit 1,000 yards
    • Will both hit 1,000 yards
    • Will neither hit 1,000 yards

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/18/2019 at 05:00 AM

Anyone here think both, 1 or none of these guys will hit 1,000 yards?

With 3 games left:

Peterson - 718 yards (282 left)

McLaurin - 703 yards (297 left)

I think both have a chance to, so I'll go on record saying both will reach it.  McLaurin will face some poor DB's, and Peterson will get a ton of carries.  We will see!

13 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

How many tds does he have now?

With the eagles yucky secondary maybe just maybe he he haskins can bomb it out to terrymthegem  sunday

6 i believe... i can see like a 2TD 100yrd game and then couple of 1TD 60yd games before i see an average of 100yd pergame over next 3.

So, i'd say 10TD and 900+yds is very possible... though i think he'll be at 8TD and about 850yds when season is done.

1 hour ago, London Kev said:

Lol, I benched Crowder as well: 27 points, SMH.

Yeah dude, I’m upset. Should know the rules of fantasy by now as soon as you bench a player that’s cold he goes off smh. I didn’t like Crowder against the Ravens D and well the eagles secondary sucks. Hopefully Terry can get atleast 15 points or so 

16 hours ago, max21 said:

I am really regretting starting Mclaurin over crowder right now. Please go off Terry 

Ouch. Well to get your hopes up I benched Mixon last week for my other option and was pissed when I saw Mixon balling out in the early game. I started Ekeler over him.

Hope you get the same success.

8 hours ago, SkinsGuy said:

Peterson has a chance now that Guice is out.

Not so optimistic about Mclaurin's chances.

Yeah...haskins will **** that up..iggles are short handed today with Barnett being out..I was hoping to see some big plays to 17 with there secondary not all that good.

Fantasy shmantasy...no wonder the players that make up the redskins get no love..god damn ****in players wearing totally different uniforms getting love in people's fantasies...good lord..

**** you fantasy football and everything you represent.

Seriously...a question for those fantasy players lol...I tried it once so I kinda have the feel for it...

So ya pick crowder who plays for the jets and terrymthegem is balling out, do you sit there and root for him(17)to play ****ty cause you dont have him in your fantasy..is that how it works?..than cheer on another player for a different team to do good...yuk.

Update:  

Adrian Peterson (AKA Will Peterson thanks to my poor title):  784 yards, 216 left.  Giants have averaged allowing 115.1 rushing yards per game.  Dallas has allowed 103.6 rushing yards per game.  Vs Giants week 4, 11 carries 28 yards.  Vs Cowboys week 2, 10 carries 25 yards (Gruden effect...).  CONTRACT BONUS AT 1,000 ($500,000).

Terry McLaurin - 833 yards, 167 left.  Giants have averaged allowing 261.8, Dallas has averaged 220.  However, both in the past 3 have averaged giving up more, 268 and 243 respectively.  Vs Giants week 4 inactive, Vs. Cowpukes week 2:  5 for 62.  

Archived