Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chicago Tribune: Customers at Naperville restaurant say their group was asked to move because another customer ‘doesn’t want black people sitting near him’

Cooked Crack

Racism is not a whites only problem. Lots of black people think they aint **** and wont ever be **** cause they are just another nword. Someone taught them to think that way. 

Thats a whole other topic, but I saw it in bmore alot when I lived there. 

Education is the key. Though some people just wont ever get it. 

59 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

I actually enjoy his input. Not saying that I agree with him, but I prefer reading different outlooks rather than retreating to my own echo chamber.

If this story is accurate, there is not just the ugliness of racism, but outright stupidity on the part of the host. Any idiot could see there would be repercussions for stating such bigotry openly, especially when it's a national chain.

So you enjoy the input of racist trolls? 

I think maybe @Kosher Hams point was that the story doesn’t make sense.

why would someone ask what race/ethnicity are you? I can tell a black guy from a Chinese guy and I highly doubt a racist is going to appreciate the ethnic subtleties within the black community, or that it would matter.

However If you take the story at face value I don’t think the host was just stupid, the host was racist. I think most people know that’s not an appropriate question so if you are asking that to a stranger your trying to make them uncomfortable. 

20 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

However If you take the story at face value I don’t think the host was just stupid, the host was racist. I think most people know that’s not an appropriate question so if you are asking that to a stranger your trying to make them uncomfortable. 

So the host, who is black, is Clayton Bigsby?

Image result for clayton bigsby chappelle"

Other ways they could have handled it, from best to worst:

1. Tell the "regular customer" to pound sand/find another restaurant.

2. Move the racist and his companion (2 top) instead of relocating a party of 18 who did nothing wrong.

99. Get Kosher Ham on the phone to sort things out.

100. Try to get a party of 18 to move because a neighboring diner is a flat-out racist.

I read an article on this at WP. The host was black.

A picture of the racist was posted on FB by a member of that party, according to the article.

I hope picture of that racist is posted everywhere.

I hope that BWW with their new employees ban that customer. I hope everywhere that racist goes, he gets denied service.

The party ended up going to Hooters.

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

I hope that BBW with their new employees ban that customer. I hope everywhere that racist goes, he gets denied service.

I think you mean BWW... :ols:

Has anyone ever eaten there and liked it? Ugh...

Terrible management - fire them and the customer. If the staff has to walk on eggshells because of some jerkface then rid yourself of the jerkface. 

31 minutes ago, Mooka said:

BDubs better start offering these people free wings for life or something quick.

So your plan is for BWW to offer free chicken to black people.

I know you aint mean it that way, but thats a Dave Chappelle skit in itself lol

1 hour ago, TheDoyler23 said:

I think you mean BWW... :ols:

Has anyone ever eaten there and liked it? Ugh...

Terrible management - fire them and the customer. If the staff has to walk on eggshells because of some jerkface then rid yourself of the jerkface. 

Fixed it.  The wings are o.k.

How can you say racism disgusts you, when you came into this thread and the first thing you did was place the primary blame on the party with kids and not the openly racist person whose reason for complaint was that he didn't want to sit next to black people?

I don't care about your skin color, I'm more concerned with your brain wiring.

Archived