Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Patriots Prediction Thread: Super Flying Wedgie Edition

skins island connection

Who wins?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Will this be the last stand of Jay, Greg, or anyone?

• Redskins
    • Patriots
    • Highly unlikely tie
    • Whatever gets the clowns fired

Tomorrow around 4pm, has a very good chance of being THE low point of the organization.

OK just the low point for this year.

More and more, I am starting to think we can win this game.  NE has played cupcakes over inflating their Ds ego.  One day, they will come back to earth, and we are overdue for bucking a few trends of our own. And this isn't your big brothers Patriots offense. There is a reason they went after THE leagues elite headcase.  Twitter rallies the troops.  We know there is a reason Jay loves Colt, and yeah its largely just Bruce only getting him 1 QB he wanted. Case flopped and Colt was his starter for day 1.  Do it for Jay trending.

I think the team blue folks won't travel down to our hellhole despite cheap SW fares so we may actually have a slight home team advantage for 1 game this year. A blowout is too boring for those snobs. Which is basically code for an empty stadium.  I am holding out for negative ticket prices.

2nd Prediction Skins 31-27

On the first play on offense, Colt should kneel like in victory formation. This will infuriate the Patriots, causing them to jump offside on 2nd down. 

Then on the next play, line up in Punt formation but have Tress run it. Even if he gets tackled, only 3rd down. 

Now, on 3rd down, you bring in the DL as the OL and Norman as the RB. Patriots will be so confused you can simply let Colt throw a bomb to McLaurin for a TD. 

So easy. However, Patriots score 52 to our 7. 

On 10/3/2019 at 7:59 PM, Skinsinparadise said:

Yeah, right now tickets are still $60 minimum which is crazy and tells you one thing:  Pats fans are going to overrun the stadium.

Last game again Chicago you could get hundreds of $15 tickets, so theres no way there is all of the sudden a surge of demand from Redskins fans who want to see their 0-4 team get crushed.  Its crazy how home attendance this year might actually be decent......but home attendance by actual home fans might be around 25-30k per game.

I mean....I’m as diehard as it gets....but.....we suck. The closest game we’ve had against them was 2011, when it came down to a 4th and goal play, Moss got flagged for OPI i believe? Brandon banks tossed like a 50 yard TD to moss that game. 

I doubt we do ANYWHERE near as good as that today 😂😂😂

The Pats offense is average. The defense has a chance to compete. If Gruden and Mccoy can establish some flow and momentum at times (10 plus play drives, getting touches to play makers, providing rest and energy to all) there’s a chance Skins can be in it going into the 4th.

Josh Johnson versus Titans game comes to mind, with Mccoy having a little more to offer with mastery of scheme. 

I give Skins a 12% chance to win. 

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 11:20 PM, abdcskins said:

It's gonna be a blood bath, that's all I know.  Patriots moneyline is the lock of the century.  Our team is in complete disarray right now.

Patriots 31

Redskins 6

Well this was the closest that I found, so it wasn't the 50+ blow-out many were thinking,  but it did seem confusing in the first half, competitive, but we all knew Manusky would once again fail in the 2nd half, and Jay didn't fare any better.

It is time, folks, it is time.

Archived