Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023-24 Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

And another score before the end of this period!!! NICE! :)

Another puck sneaked into the net. 

I said they will tie in the 3rd... but don't mind that they did that by the end of 2nd. Now they need to keep the momentum going into the 3rd and not lose this one. 

I’m scared if this gets to overtime, due to it being regular season OT rules. If I remember correctly, we didn’t seem to fare too well in OT games during the regular season this year...

not that it matters MUCH if we lose, but I’d like a W more. 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

That’s a good loss, tbh it doesn’t even matter. After the first the Caps were the better team. Vrana should have sealed it, and that shootout attempt by Kuzy was god awful 

And Bäckström looked terrible 

• Like 1

Having hockey playoffs now is just weird to me. Especially with the Caps playing somewhat meaningless games, though I'd prefer not to see Carolina in the Caps first round. I think it's gonna be tough for all the teams in the round robin. These aren't must wins and teams they face next week or whenever the new round starts will have been playing intense playoff hockey games. 

Also, seeding really is meaningless cause there is no such thing as home ice. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hersh said:

Having hockey playoffs now is just weird to me. Especially with the Caps playing somewhat meaningless games, though I'd prefer not to see Carolina in the Caps first round. I think it's gonna be tough for all the teams in the round robin. These aren't must wins and teams they face next week or whenever the new round starts will have been playing intense playoff hockey games. 

Also, seeding really is meaningless cause there is no such thing as home ice. 

Last change matters.

• Like 1