Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tracking former Redskins around the league

justice98

DeSean Jackson has always been overrated to me.  He is constantly injured, and even when he isn't he is typically MIA on the field.  He came to LA this season talking about he is so happy to come home (he is from here) and contribute, but something tells me his ego got in the way.  Other than Kupp, Woods, and Jefferson, the Rams aren't exactly super deep at WR.  He was one injury away from getting extended playing time.

• Like 1

On 11/4/2021 at 8:01 PM, Malapropismic Depository said:

DJax cleared waivers, mainly because of his salary.

But I would bet that some team signs him this season.

Two things that make it more likely as the season goes on ; injuries and proximity to playoffs.

Took less than 3 days for that to be fulfilled. Playoff push must be already happening.

In other words, for the Las Vegas Raiders, Paloffs is now !

Especially since the Raiders had the Ruggs pulled from under their feet.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

• 2 weeks later...

Another invisible game for Kerrigan this past Sunday. I heard the other day that he actually has only one official tackle all year. Based on what I have seen, it sounds quite possible. The Eagles have started using their sixth round rookie a little bit more in their rotation because Kerrigan has been so bad.

8 hours ago, Franklin60 said:

Another invisible game for Kerrigan this past Sunday. I heard the other day that he actually has only one official tackle all year. Based on what I have seen, it sounds quite possible. The Eagles have started using their sixth round rookie a little bit more in their rotation because Kerrigan has been so bad.

He wasn't actually invisible this last game...only played 19 snaps but at least generated some pressure during those snaps:

"Ryan Kerrigan had his best half as an Eagle, and even though the veteran pass rusher didn’t log a tackle, he provided a ton of pressure." -USAToday

(that was written at halftime of the game)

Either way, I don't care if he's been invisible while playing for the Eagles...I'm actually glad he is lol. I'd hate it if he was helping them win. Maybe his heart isn't in it becuse it is the Eagles and not Washington...doubt it, though. But might play a small role. Who knows. If he were on any team outside the NFC East I'd be disappointed for him.

Not in the league anymore, but RGIII is releasing a tell all book called “Surviving Washington” next year. Supposed to be about how Washington mismanaged his knee injury and further explore the toxic atmosphere in Washington.

I have no problem with it, but I hope he knows what he’s doing. Something like this could get him blackballed from any network in bed with the NFL. 

RG3's book about how toxic it was in Washington, terrible medical staff, sexual harassment etc. etc... Not that any of us would disagree that those things existed but wasn't this dude talking about how he would love to come back and play for the team just a couple months ago?

He comes off as very butt hurt and hypocritical to me... but then Ill be interested in hearing what he has to say lol.  I won't buy the book but will be interested in hearing the quotes after it comes out.  Will be interesting to hear his take on that 2012 Seattle game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Idaho fan said:

RG3's book about how toxic it was in Washington, terrible medical staff, sexual harassment etc. etc... Not that any of us would disagree that those things existed but wasn't this dude talking about how he would love to come back and play for the team just a couple months ago?

He comes off as very butt hurt and hypocritical to me... but then Ill be interested in hearing what he has to say lol.  I won't buy the book but will be interested in hearing the quotes after it comes out.  Will be interesting to hear his take on that 2012 Seattle game.

Yeah he literally tweeted out a pic of him in a jersey and saying make the call. I guess after no call was made he decided he may as well write the book and look to expose Dan since there’s no future. But he’s gotta be done in the NFL after this book right? No way any coach front office or owner is gonna want someone even as a backup who is quick to write a book

On 12/1/2021 at 9:47 AM, No Nonsense said:

Not in the league anymore, but RGIII is releasing a tell all book called “Surviving Washington” next year. Supposed to be about how Washington mismanaged his knee injury and further explore the toxic atmosphere in Washington.

I have no problem with it, but I hope he knows what he’s doing. Something like this could get him blackballed from any network in bed with the NFL. 

Was it the Redskins medical staff that advised him to jump up and down in an attempt to fire up the adoring crowd at the team's draft festivities a couple of months after he had his knee surgery? I wouldn't think so.

I always considered that to be egotistical and irresponsible behavior. I'm not a fan of the team and I only observed him from afar, but I take it that that's just the way he was.

• 3 weeks later...