Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tracking former Redskins around the league

justice98

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I must have missed that implication.

Because when I saw someone else post Terrelle Pryor and Orlando Scrandrick, and noone rebutted him, it seemed to imply otherwise.

Not a big deal though. Carry on.

When I saw those two listed I let it slide lol...especially Scandrick, who never even played a single down for us. He was here like 6 weeks, never made the team, and we're gonna track how he does?... but as you said, ultimately not a big deal. Something about listing Jackson, though, made me comment.

22 hours ago, Califan007 said:

When I saw those two listed I let it slide lol...especially Scandrick, who never even played a single down for us. He was here like 6 weeks, never made the team, and we're gonna track how he does?... but as you said, ultimately not a big deal. Something about listing Jackson, though, made me comment.

Well, I hope this doesn't upset you too much, but I feel it's appropriate to report that Byron Marshall was signed to the Bills' PS

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2019 at 3:03 AM, Califan007 said:

When I saw those two listed I let it slide lol...especially Scandrick, who never even played a single down for us. He was here like 6 weeks, never made the team, and we're gonna track how he does?...

Permission Sir, to report that Scandrick has just been signed back to the DB-depleted Eagles.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

For all of you guys who were down with the Alex Smith trade:

Let's compare his play here with Fuller's in KC. Who did they get with the draft pick? Who was available?

Oh, and Breeland too.

Oh, and the other Smith that we drafted, lol. Crowder too.

Desean Jackson vs Pryor.

Swearinger vs our new 45M/3 SS.

Haha Clinton Dix the Redskins.

Dan Snyder turns chicken salad into chicken ****. That is a special kind of talent.

Good thing Cousins hasn't lit it up because that would make this all even more hilarious. But they got nothing for him when he was an easy first rounder or more.

Soon, Trent Williams.

I've been saying for awhile now that our secondary gets a bad wrap because of how ineffective the pass rush is.  Manusky has them in zone coverage, which won't ever work without pressuring the the QB, disrupting timing, etc etc etc.....it doesn't matter who is in the secondary.

This isn't to say I think the secondary is great or anything, just that the lack of pass rush is exacerbating the problem.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Are we going to use this to track Jay Gruden also?  I think he will end up with his brother in Vegas.  

Gruden goes back to worse an consultant for the Bengals mid-season. Happy Hue probably started a new tradition.

On 10/7/2019 at 11:53 AM, TheGreatBuzz said:

Are we going to use this to track Jay Gruden also?  I think he will end up with his brother in Vegas.  

What would he do there?  His brother didnt come back to hand over the reigns on offense to somebody else.

On 10/9/2019 at 8:05 AM, Riggo-toni said:

Just like to point out that the defensive coordinator in GB who is getting career production out of Preston Smith is Mike Pettine...a candidate Jay passed over to hire Manusky.

Interesting how Gruden seemed to have a fondness of former Redskins and Bruce guys.

I wonder who Gruden would have chosen if it was actually his decision to make.