Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tracking former Redskins around the league

justice98

There's still a few articles bouncing around saying the Reed can help a random team here or there. Most teams have looked at his 2019 highlights and been unimpressed though. I suppose he could end up being a camp invite and sign for dirt cheap. If he's wise, he wouldn't do that because he'd spend more money on health care than he'd earn in a cheap contract.

8 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Well DeSean Jackson is doing his part to strive for equality and peace.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29422431/eagles-desean-jackson-says-hate-jewish-community-posting-anti-semitic-messages

His ass needs to be banned from the NFL forever for those comments on social media.  And Goodell needs to grow a set of balls and make that happen.  Appears that he's getting off easy from the team owners (who are Jewish) making him issue an apology and get involved with the Jewish community..........really?  That's it?  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

His ass needs to be banned from the NFL forever for those comments on social media.  And Goodell needs to grow a set of balls and make that happen.  Appears that he's getting off easy from the team owners (who are Jewish) making him issue an apology and get involved with the Jewish community..........really?  That's it?  

People have lost their jobs for less.  I'm surprised he hasn't.

As bad as the comments were, his apology was even worse...defending the indefensible.  Like, what do you expect people to think if you're posting quotes from Hitler about Jews?  First of all "I want to extend an apology on behalf of me," is ****ing hysterical.  I literally laughed out loud at that one.  And then "My post wasn't intended for anybody of any race to feel a certain way, especially the Jewish community."  Dude, seriously?  Was it supposed to be empowering and uplifting?   "I didn't mean it to the extent that you guys took it..."  Well, how did you mean it?  It was Hitler talking about Jews.  There was no other way to take it.

Edited by Spaceman Spiff
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

Trent settling in fast at SF :movefast:

For people like me that didn't catch on:

Poor Trent Williams, how could anyone expect him to get a second opinion about a tumor on his head when he has payments on a Ferrari to take care of?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, NickyJ said:

For people like me that didn't catch on:

Poor Trent Williams, how could anyone expect him to get a second opinion about a tumor on his head when he has payments on a Ferrari to take care of?

Was Trent riding with, or racing with Guice ?

https://www.tmz.com/2020/08/17/derrius-guice-reckless-driving-domestic-violence-nfl-court/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Wait...it’s not real? Not even joking, i don’t even remember what the source was, i thought it was actually something he said. 

It was made to look like a completely legit online magazine "cover" but others quickly let it be known that it was fake. I posted it here thinking it was funny but almost immediately changed my mind as 1) it's not really a topic to be used as humor, at least not right now, and 2) figured others might see it as real and run with it since I thought it was real at first.

3 hours ago, Califan007 said:

It was made to look like a completely legit online magazine "cover" but others quickly let it be known that it was fake. I posted it here thinking it was funny but almost immediately changed my mind as 1) it's not really a topic to be used as humor, at least not right now, and 2) figured others might see it as real and run with it since I thought it was real at first.

Yep I thought it was real at first too. Good to know it wasn’t. 

Just saw on twitter that a former redskins player (Paul Richardson) will be taking a COVID-19 test for Seattle and if it goes well, they could sign him, after the two crappy years in DC. And you can bet he’ll have pro bowl seasons again, being back with Russell Wilson....ugh. 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993