Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD: BENGALS@REDSKINS

SkinsGuy

4 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

So ****ing pointless to be feeding AP up the middle in preseason. Needlessly risky for him...but are you that lacking in things that need live action practice Jay, with a new QB and tons of young WRs? He wastes preseason every year

I think it’s just muscle memory okay calling at this point. 

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Ok. I’m done with the Case experiment.  He doesn’t have an NFL arm.  There’s just no point.  You’re not going to win anything of note with him.  He has his 1 “catch lightening in a bottle” season.  

Jay managed to get Josh Johnson to look halfway competent in his offense in like 3 days.  They should spend the next 3 weeks figuring out what Haskins can do and tailor an offense to him and start him immediately. 

Yeah but they may have no choice if McCoy is still getting over his injury and Haskins isn't ready.

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Ok. I’m done with the Case experiment.  He doesn’t have an NFL arm.  There’s just no point.  You’re not going to win anything of note with him.  He has his 1 “catch lightening in a bottle” season.  

Jay managed to get Josh Johnson to look halfway competent in his offense in like 3 days.  They should spend the next 3 weeks figuring out what Haskins can do and tailor an offense to him and start him immediately. 

Offense is going to be horrible anyway, going down swinging and do what you can to get your future ready.

Archived