Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Traded Mike Williams and DJ Metcalf for JuJu In my main league. 

Ditched 2 bench players for a WR upgrade. Now have Adams, JuJu, Cooks, Marquise Brown, John Ross and AJ Green (IR)

Feeling really good about the trade even tho JuJu has some risk now. I bought low tho. And rolling out Chubb and Dalvin as my RBs and starting 4 WRs I feel like I can overcome my 0-2 start 😕 

I feel like I could upgrade Brandin Cooks as my WR3 by packaging with Green when he comes back for another WR1. But right now I can’t get anyone to even sniff an interest in Green. 

Im all in on Marquise tho. 

11 hours ago, Maxito said:

Would you guys consider picking up David Jones? I know that he played well in the preseason games?  

Here are my QB's

Baker Mayfield 

Mitchel Trubisky (SP)

Andy Dalton.

If I do pick him up I would be releasing Trubisky!

I have Mayfield and Stafford in one league, Josh Allen and Kirk Cousins in another. It sucks when you don't have a top 10 QB on your fantasy squad. I wasn't able to show up for either one of my online drafts and got screwed at QB. 

I'm not ready to pull the trigger on picking up Daniel Jones yet but maybe I should just in case he turns out to be good. What I have now isn't cutting it.

1 hour ago, nonniey said:

Go with your heart - McLaurin.  Or go with your Brain - Lockett.  I'm going with McLaurin.

Going with mclaurin. My team is already down by too much and I don't wanna stack Carson and lockett. Need big performances. 

I'm getting destroyed by defense and kicker so far this year. 

Lindsay and Edelman on my bench.  0-3 in my big money league coming up :(

lindsay was the "sit of the week" for multiple fantasy experts because Freeman has been playing great and Pack have a decent D.  

I played the hot hand in Galloday over Edelman.  :(

6 minutes ago, Chew said:

Lindsay and Edelman on my bench.  0-3 in my big money league coming up :(

lindsay was the "sit of the week" for multiple fantasy experts because Freeman has been playing great and Pack have a decent D.  

I played the hot hand in Galloday over Edelman.  :(

Golladay took a back seat to jones and amendola today. All the passes to golladay that I saw were inaccurate. 

8 hours ago, sportjunkie07 said:

Going with mclaurin. My team is already down by too much and I don't wanna stack Carson and lockett. Need big performances. 

I'm getting destroyed by defense and kicker so far this year. 

If that wasn't a mistake we're all going to be very happy tomorrow night given how Locket busted out. I need McLaurin to get me 4.4 pts which I think is likely but all I had to do was start Cooks and I would already have the win. (Damn that heart). Will be 3-0 if McLaurin can get those points in my biggest money league. 

49 minutes ago, nonniey said:

If that wasn't a mistake we're all going to be very happy tomorrow night given how Locket busted out. I need McLaurin to get me 4.4 pts which I think is likely but all I had to do was start Cooks and I would already have the win. (Damn that heart). Will be 3-0 if McLaurin can get those points in my biggest money league. 

Good luck. You should get it easily.

Carson was terrible. Golladay, kittle, and adams dropped duds as well. Im 0-3 no matter what McLaurin does. 

Weird thing is all my players are healthy and so are there quarterbacks. 

All of those guys are good buy low candidates atm. Carson may be benched though considering how much he has been fumbling. 

Well that was forgettable. And REAL ugly. 

Got my behind well and truly volleyed all over 116.92- 151.66.

I've been playing fantasy football for 8 years now. All in the same ES league. And this is the first year I've ever started out with a losing record the first three games. (1-2.).

Enough of Week 3 already! 

Hail. 

1 hour ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

I'm FAST getting to that stage myself. I mean he's not just been bad. He's been EPICALLY ****. 

Hail. 

I drafted him and Derrick Henry in the 4th and 5th. Have Duke Johnson as my only backup right now. Might make a play for Shady..but the outlook is dim..at least I'm running Julio, OBJ, and Cooper Kupp as my two WRs and flex. Also have Scary Terry and Marquise Brown waiting their turn. 

Archived