Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Props to me for this advice, and also McKissic is the reason i lost (by 4) last week.  

I appreciate the advice from last week.  I went with McKissic, but I went with Cleveland D/ST, which ended up being a loss of 1.5 points.  

2 hours ago, JCB said:

I’d go with Gio, since Edmonds will get his touches in AZ.

Yeah, that's another reason I'm worried about Drake.  Currently I have McKissic and Bernard as my 2 RBs for this week.

7 minutes ago, Forehead said:

I haven't played fantasy football in several years, but I'm going to go ahead and call it early that Alvin Kamara was the Week 16 player that will be on the most championship teams.

I'd bet he wouldn't be on most championship rosters.  He had such an awful year.  Kamara was on our 6th place team in our big $ league. 

2 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

I'd bet he wouldn't be on most championship rosters.  He had such an awful year.  Kamara was on our 6th place team in our big $ league. 

You're sure about this, because I just looked up his stats.  He had 15 total TD's before today, 21 after, and also over 80 receptions so he'd be cleaning up in PPR leagues.  How is this a bad season?  Where does he rank among RB's?

Edit* I just looked him up...he is literally the #1 RB on the NFL fantasy football website, and this was before today's game or stats are added in.  Maybe you need to lay off the booze :)

https://fantasy.nfl.com/research/scoringleaders#researchScoringLeaders=researchScoringLeaders%2C%2Fresearch%2Fscoringleaders%3Fposition%3D2%26statCategory%3Dstats%26statSeason%3D2020%26statType%3DseasonStats%26statWeek%3D16%2Creplace

ok... our league has our championships THIS week.

i have already set the 22 year scoring record for our league   

(as long as our league was on CBS Sports... but it was around for 15 or 20 years even before that...from back in the pre-internet days when the league commish had to find a USTODAY newspaper (the only one that published full stats for ALL games) and tally weekly scores by hand....    

but i digress... i have set the league season long scoring record on the back of the powerhouse lineup of my running backs:   

Alvin Kamara !! yay   Christian Mcaffrey !!  yay and James Robinson !! yay!!  (its a keeper league)  .... none of whom can play this week ..... 😕      we are only allowed 3 roster moves all year (and they had to have been completed 3 weeks ago..)    EXCEPT when a player goes on IR.

I have to start my 4th RB (Fournette) and .... Kamara was put on COVID IR, so i can select ONE of the following (for one week, IR replacement...and then he is gone, so no keeper implications):

image.thumb.png.dd4f08c020e8c0b14307809fa288e0e9.png

our league ONLY gives you points for points (TDS, or whatever, and gives you extra points for LONG scores, and double points if a receiver scores a TD from a reception

given that... which of these guys would you start for ONE week, for all the marbles??

Gaskin seems like the best plater right now, and he is in a must win (win or miss playoffs) situation.... but he is playing against the stout Buffalo  D.

Wilson is on a recent tear (200 yards from scrimmage last week...wow!), but is playing for San Francisco, who are playing for nothing (other than to piss off their rivals Seattle)

Hines is playing in a must win game against the awful Jags defense, and he catches ALOT of passes (double points)

i am stuck between these three ^^^   although Gallman is ALSO playing in a win-or-go-home game, and against the awful Dallas defense against the run).  I am kinda leaning towards Gaskin, because Miami has been a little magical this year, it FEELS like he is the most likely to "show-up"

i also have to choose between Russell Wilson and Kyler Murray... both of whom played awesome (from a fantasy standpoint) earlier in the season, but have been sucking air lately.... Murray is more of a "must-win" game, but is playing hurt, so i am starting wilson. 

I am also starting AJ brown and Deandre Hopkins, and Noah Fant at TE (over Hayden Hurst).    And i am starting the Eagles D/ST (over the rams) figuring  Washingtn is most likely BY A MILE to give up a d or ST td in this game they need to win :(

image.png

Archived