Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Aaron Jones saved me and screwed me last night.  I have him in one league, needed 25 to win, he got 40+.   I was winning by 35 in the ES league and playing against Jones, he put up a 40+ spot on me for the loss LOL.

6-2, 6-2, and 5-3 in my money leagues.  Looking at 3-5 in the ES league.  I have no idea what it is with me and the RTT league.  I think I made the superbowl my first year in it and then lost in the semi-finals my second year.  Ever since then, I've finished with a losing record every season.  On paper my teams are solid, but my squads just can't put it together.  :(  

9 hours ago, nonniey said:

Well need 31 points from Prescott Monday night in my big league. Could happen but not probable. (I'd say about  30% chance).

As long as he is throwing to Cooper I'm good for this.

I have a 6 point lead with Cooper and Tate to go...against Barkley.  

22 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Need a combined 39 points from Engram, Tate, and Gallop tonight. Not super likely, but you never know. Brissett's injury really boned me.

Good possibility you will get that from those three.  Shepard is out increasing Engram and Tates chances figure those two will get you 28-32 leaving Gallup to cover the rest. 

Zeke, Carson and Aaron Jones in the flex = 31.1 points

Devin Singletary and David ****ing Montgomery on my bench = 45.6 points

Stefon Diggs the previous 3 weeks combined = 84.1 points

Stefon Diggs yesterday = 2 point ****ing 6 points

Lost by 4 this week after losing by .7 last week. 

I hate fantasy football. 

alrighty... i'm in a weird spot with QB and need some advice.  i drafted cam newton late and have been streaming QB as best as i can.  i have phillip rivers providing uninspiring point totals, but he's the best of a bad bunch.  i'm finally pulling the plug on cam (waited too long, i know) and am not enamored of brisset, esp if he's banged up.

so, who do i want as QB2 (or really QB2b to rivers' QB2a):

mayfield

tannehill

daniel jones

rudolph

k.allen

trubisky

none are a pretty option, but who's the best of the bunch to pair with rivers?  mayfield has MIA on river's bye week and plays cincy twice and arizona once, so i was leaning his way, but the browns are a dumpster fire.

On 11/3/2019 at 11:29 PM, nonniey said:

Well need 31 points from Prescott Monday night in my big league. Could happen but not probable. (I'd say about  30% chance).

Damn got 27.5 from him just enough that J Samuels non TD TD has me pissed at Tomlin for not challenging the call.

1 hour ago, dchogs said:

alrighty... i'm in a weird spot with QB and need some advice.  i drafted cam newton late and have been streaming QB as best as i can.  i have phillip rivers providing uninspiring point totals, but he's the best of a bad bunch.  i'm finally pulling the plug on cam (waited too long, i know) and am not enamored of brisset, esp if he's banged up.

so, who do i want as QB2 (or really QB2b to rivers' QB2a):

mayfield

tannehill

daniel jones

rudolph

k.allen

trubisky

none are a pretty option, but who's the best of the bunch to pair with rivers?  mayfield has MIA on river's bye week and plays cincy twice and arizona once, so i was leaning his way, but the browns are a dumpster fire.

If you have Brisset stick with him.

51 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

In a half PPR would you guys trade Nick Chubb, JuJu Smith-Schuster and Royce Freeman for Michael Thomas, David Johnson and Joe Mixon?

I'm desperate. 3-6. Gotta win. JuJu as my WR2 is killing me (and because Adams is my WR1).

I have Cook, Jacobs, Ronald Jones, Guice and Drake.

Well at 3-6 I'd say yes - take the Chance. Thomas would be a major upgrade and is the best of the bunch and if Johnson returns to form you may have a chance. You don't need the RB anyway with the others you have.

8 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Well at 3-6 I'd say yes - take the Chance. Thomas would be a major upgrade and is the best of the bunch and if Johnson returns to form you may have a chance. You don't need the RB anyway with the others you have.

Appreciate it. He really wants Jacobs. But oddly, I think I would rather have Jacobs than  Chubb ROS. Chubb is on a 2-6 team with a bad OL and he's basically losing passing down work to Hilliard and now with Hunt coming back, I worry about his upside. On the other hand, Jacobs is a workhorse, and is on a team that should be competiive.

6 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Thoughts on Guice's keeper value?  He can't stay on the field and the offense, generally, stinks.  What level of player would you trade for him if you could keep him next year at a bargain (it's an auction league). 

Well I just traded him for Miles Sanders and a 2020 2d rounder in my Dynasty. I took Peterson's ongoing ability to be a good producer and Bryce Love into my calculations.  Hope I was right to do so. 

6 minutes ago, mcsluggo said:

Kamara or Ingram this weekend???     (how good-to-go is Kamara?)

and

Schuster or Odell this weekend???    (which underperforming pantywaist will underperform less this weekend???)

Kamara but who is your other starter because Ingram is damn good too? and Schuster.

9 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Kamara but who is your other starter because Ingram is damn good too? and Schuster.

my RBs rock....   its a dynasty league, and i have kamara, Mcaffrey, ingram and James White.   

my receivers SHOULD rock, too (hopkins, juju, odell, emmanuel Sanders)..... but all of their panties are bothering them this year.

I just went to CBS-Sports, and Russell Wilson has the "cold player" symbol   next to his name  .... the week he tossed FIVE TOUCHDOWNS.....   yeah...he has been sucking-ass, i'm glad the redskins aren't saddled with trash like that....   

(edit::    but there IS that ONE interception he has thrown in the last 9 games...against 22 touchdowns.    he is pretty careless with the ball)

• 2 weeks later...

Damn I knew I should have started Tannehill over Wilson (Ok no I didn't). Just complaining about some egg laying from usually reliable players.  I'm sucking wind in the 7th place now in one of my big leagues and would have been golden if I had started Tannehill.  Still have a chance one week to go.

I knew not to start Amari Cooper. I had no plans on it. But "always start your studs" they say.

So I did and 0 points. Henry at least bailed me out..again yesterday. 18 point lead with Ravens D to go, and the other guy has Cupp left. 

Thankfully, I've been able to pick up, OBJ, Kareem Hunt, and Jared Cook on the waiver wire over the past few weeks. Should be locked in the Playoffs this week.

Feeling good this year. 

Archived