Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Momma,

Think you could drop a D to take a flyer on a flex position. Unless you start two D's, there probably not a good reason to have two. 

Edit..Doubt you need to roster Rivers also.

Edit edit..i have this problem in the public league. Have Brady and Big Ben. Should probably drop one of them but can't decide which one.

Im obviously sticking with Mahomes but it was a good call to drop Rivers. Plenty of WRs left to cover his bye. I picked up Ruggs in place tho I’m debating between the Jags starter Johnson and the Team’s starter Kissick. I haven’t followed them at all I didn’t even know this guy was on the team, much less the starter. 

im keeping the the two defenses for now. Will ride with Denver but thought Washington might surprise if Chase lives up tot he hype 

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Im obviously sticking with Mahomes but it was a good call to drop Rivers. Plenty of WRs left to cover his bye. I picked up Ruggs in place tho I’m debating between the Jags starter Johnson and the Team’s starter Kissick. I haven’t followed them at all I didn’t even know this guy was on the team, much less the starter. 

im keeping the the two defenses for now. Will ride with Denver but thought Washington might surprise if Chase lives up tot he hype 

Denver might have lost Von Miller for the season today. Keep an eye out cause that changes their D considerably.  

2 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Welp, CEH looks LEGIT.  Big debut even though he got stuffed on at least 6 carries inside the 3 yard line and should've had 2 more TDs. 

He looked good good movement in the hole and adding Osemele to that line has made a huge difference. 

My David Johnson pick looks strong for at least one game. 

2 minutes ago, GoSkinsGo said:

He looked good good movement in the hole and adding Osemele to that line has made a huge difference. 

My David Johnson pick looks strong for at least one game. 

Johnson's value is/was always going to be determined by whether he can stay on the field.  He missed a series or two last night b/c they were looking at his wrist.  But if they can keep him healthy, he'll be a great pick. 

9 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Welp, CEH looks LEGIT.  Big debut even though he got stuffed on at least 6 carries inside the 3 yard line and should've had 2 more TDs. 

Got him at pick 7 and then Kenyan Drake at pick 18. Should be a nice 2 headed monster. Sucks to lose Mike Evans (likely) this weekend. Hoping Landry plays or I'll be starting Justin Jefferson with Deebo also being out. 

3 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Got him at pick 7 and then Kenyan Drake at pick 18. Should be a nice 2 headed monster. Sucks to lose Mike Evans (likely) this weekend. Hoping Landry plays or I'll be starting Justin Jefferson with Deebo also being out. 

I'm in an auction and he was tied for being the 3rd most expensive guy.  My other 2 RBs are Carson and Aaron Jones (one of which is usually going to be my flex).   I also have Jefferson (and Ruggs, and Lamb, and Jeudy) but not starting any of them week 1.  

32 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Saw him go in a couple of leagues as high as 7 but he usually went in the 11-12 range of the 1st round or 1-2 in the 2d. I took him in a couple of leagues at Pick 11 and 2.3

Good start to the season, got the W (unless JuJu gets 34 points tonight).  I drafted Kyler Murray because I wanted a mobile QB who could get some rushing yards, and that is exactly what I got.  He was hitting Hopkins all day.  I think he will have a big season (both of them).  Edwards-Helaire, Aaron Jones, and Mostert are my RBs - killing it.  Hockenson is gonna have a big year.  Even though my WRs didn't do much (OBJ, Boyd, Evans (benched) I still got 108.9 points.  I hope OBJ can turn it around, he got lots of targets yesterday, just didn't translate to catches and yards.

I proposed a trade 12 team .5 PPR  

Give: Mostert

Get: Juju 

Current Team:

RBs: Mixon, J Jacobs, David Johnson, Edmonds and Z. Moss

WR: Marquise Brown, Devante, R. Anderson, Marvin Jones, Crowder and A. Miller 

I’m not sure if he’s going to go for it but his RBs are struggling. I think it’s pretty fair but what’s does the board think? 

On 9/8/2020 at 4:09 PM, CrypticVillain said:

This year may set a record for forgotten drafts... I thought I forgot our draft in the ESL2 League only to realize it's tonight. Smh...

This is the first year in about 20 years that I haven't played fantasy football.

17 hours ago, GoSkinsGo said:

I’m not sure if he’s going to go for it but his RBs are struggling. I think it’s pretty fair but what’s does the board think? 

I think it's pretty fair.  I think you need to assume that you aren't going to have David Johnson all year, but with JuJu you are going to play a WR as your flex every week.  I'd like this a lot if you had a full PPR.  

Would you all trade CeeDee Lamb for Benny Snell?  I took all 4 of the big-time rookie WR's, so I'll still have Ruggs, Jefferson and Jeudy as potential keepers.  Snell looks like he may take over in Pittsburgh.  I already have Carson, CEH and Aaron Jones though.  

23 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I think it's pretty fair.  I think you need to assume that you aren't going to have David Johnson all year, but with JuJu you are going to play a WR as your flex every week.  I'd like this a lot if you had a full PPR.  

Would you all trade CeeDee Lamb for Benny Snell?  I took all 4 of the big-time rookie WR's, so I'll still have Ruggs, Jefferson and Jeudy as potential keepers.  Snell looks like he may take over in Pittsburgh.  I already have Carson, CEH and Aaron Jones though.  

Thanks, he’s passing right now which may be for the best. I’m interested to see how this week goes for Mixon. 

I’m leery about Snell. From what Tomlin said it could be a short term start for him and go back to Connor once he returns. If it’s a dynasty league I don’t think it would be worth it. Redraft it would be a possible short term RB1 for a WR3 which would be worth it. 

10 minutes ago, GoSkinsGo said:

I’m leery about Snell. From what Tomlin said it could be a short term start for him and go back to Connor once he returns. If it’s a dynasty league I don’t think it would be worth it. Redraft it would be a possible short term RB1 for a WR3 which would be worth it. 

Thanks.  I pulled the trigger before I saw this.  The local coverage is saying that, regardless of the severity of Connor's injury, Snell just looked way better.  Plus, it's a dynasty, but I can only keep 3 people max and RBs are much more valuable than WRs, plus right now I have FOUR rookie WRs, I think I can get away with just Jeudy, Jefferson and Ruggs.  

Ruggs was on a different level than the other rookie WRs. The only thing that slowed him in Week 1 was an ankle issue. He's likely WR1 in Vegas too.

Got killed in week 1 of the ESII league..but i don't think my team is that bad. Hoping that adding Hines, Kelley, Robby Anderson and Scotty Miller adds some depth (dropped Mack, Kerryon Johnson. Ebron,  and IRed Deebo).

45 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Thanks.  I pulled the trigger before I saw this.  The local coverage is saying that, regardless of the severity of Connor's injury, Snell just looked way better.  Plus, it's a dynasty, but I can only keep 3 people max and RBs are much more valuable than WRs, plus right now I have FOUR rookie WRs, I think I can get away with just Jeudy, Jefferson and Ruggs.  

I didn’t realize this was Connors last year under contract. That’s a good trade in all formats. 

Archived