Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's that time of the year.. especially since it's a rebuilding year again for the Skins. So who's your sleeper that will win you the league this year? Who regresses from 2018 dominance? And more importantly who has an opening for teams to join their league?

Post it all here...we don't laugh. At least not in front of you.

Edit..and which of y'all crazy mofos is playing in a dozen cash leagues this year? 😁

On the fence again, really only three people in my group out of eight that even watch football, I would've done it if the Ravens didnt jus leave, I feel like I'll have to be commish if I really want to do this. Yall ever done that before?  When do you feel like it is or isnt worth it?

• 2 weeks later...

I need some help choosing who to keep in my dynasty league.  pick 5 players.  thats the round i would keep them at.  im thinking the following

Josh Allen 7
Calvin Ridley 8
Sterling Shepard 8
Antonio Callaway 6
Gus Edwards 5
Kenyan Drake 3
Trey Burton 4
Jamison Crowder 6
Tom Brady 1
LeSean McCoy 1
Marquise Goodwin 13
C.J. Anderson 10
Sebastian Janikowski 10
New England 9
New Orleans 12
Hunter Henry 11
Derrius Guice 10

^ I wouldn't be inclined to keep any of those guys honestly, but then again my keeper league is different in that it is an auction league, and you pay $10 extra from the price the player was drafted at last year. So your strategy is different I'm assuming.  I do agree Ridley is worth keeping, the one guy out of that bunch, especially for only an 8th round pick. Shepard is now the #1 WR in New York, I'd probably keep him over Crowder or even Goodwin. I know Eli is trash but still. Not sure Guice is gonna get tons of carries to start the season, Drake might be a better choice even though he is battling with Ballage.

I'm going for my fourth championship in a row in my big money league. Unprecedented. I've made a good chunk of money from that. The homeboy Mooka joined that league this year, first time I've ever had a person from ES in my league haha. Coincidentally, turns out we went to the same high school (BCC). Had no clue when I invited him. I do two leagues a year, the other one being that keeper league.

That being said, if anyone has any spots open in any other leagues let me know. I'm all about the action! Preferably for money, makes it way more interesting and competitive imo.

15 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

I need some help choosing who to keep in my dynasty league.  pick 5 players.  thats the round i would keep them at.  im thinking the following

Josh Allen 7
Calvin Ridley 8
Sterling Shepard 8
Antonio Callaway 6
Gus Edwards 5
Kenyan Drake 3
Trey Burton 4
Jamison Crowder 6
Tom Brady 1
LeSean McCoy 1
Marquise Goodwin 13
C.J. Anderson 10
Sebastian Janikowski 10
New England 9
New Orleans 12
Hunter Henry 11
Derrius Guice 10

Only Guice and Hunter imo. (This costs you and 11th and 10th round pick?)

10 team dynasty league... that has been around since the late 1980s, and it kept its scoring format from those years (back before scoring had been somewhat standardized).   So it has WEIRD scoring.   Back in the pre-internet days, the Commish had to find the stats in a newspaper, and then calculate scores from those stats by hand.   yardage in the Monday/Tuesday USA Today (the one paper that had a full stats section for EVERY game) was sketchy.    so ...scoring was based only on actual game points (and the length of the scoring play, which could be found inthe scoring summary)  

fantasy scoring

TDs

6                            0-9 yards

9                            10-39 yards

12                           40+ yards

and you get double if the TD was "out of position"   (a QB running TD, or a RB receiving TD...etc...  Defense scores are considered out of position)

(I wont go into the Kicking yardage, but you get kicker points also)

anyway... you play 1qb/1TE/2rb/2WR/1K/1DST every week... and have slots for exactly 1 back-up for every starting player  2QB/2TE/4RB/4WR/2K/2DST on roster

and.. it is insanely dynasty... you get to keep 8 players and 1 DST each year.

anyway....  i am stacked with dynasty at every position except QB.   

QB is BY FAR the most important position in this league. 

my team, (keep 😎 is

QB :   Russel Wilson, 

Mitch Trubinsky

RB:     Alvin Kamara

Christian McAffrey

Nyheim Hines

Mark Ingram

WR:   DeAndre Hopkins

Juju smith Schuster

Odell Bechham

Josh Gordon

TE      OJ Howard

Ricky Seals-Jones

K        not keeping

D/ST  Rams

Chargers

the bold/Underline are who i am currently planning keeping, but our keeper list isn't due yet (so i don;t know who others have dropped yet, either)

and... i have the first pick in the draft...in a year when there is no obvious first pick.    We also only get to make 3 total roster moves during the season (except for playes going to the IR)

I am considering taking Kyler Murray first overall.   (at this point Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen and Sam darnald are also available... i suspect a couple more of that tier of QB will be available once teams make their drops... but not many.  people usually hang on to QBS that are ANY good)  

if i don't draft Murray, i might keep Trubinsky (and drop Ingram), or i might draft a QB in the second round.... hopefully Lamar Jackson?

question... who are the best DYNASTY Rookie running backs?    (one that catches alot..and particularly SCORES alot, would be golden)???

^^^^

Well. since you get double points for QB runs I'd say Murray is your best bet with your pick.  As for rookie RBs nothing special this year imo. Jacobs is probably the best (Montgomery potentially but with Cohen on the team looks like he loses critical receiving touches you'd focus with in your league).  May want to gamble on Gordon over Ingram as you get extra points for long TDs. 

Well had the first of my 2 big  drafts last night.

It is a Superflex where 2QBs can start. 

Thing things fell very well imo.  Strong everywhere but RB and I rank RBs much lower in this format as you only have to start one while you can start up to 4 WRs.  

Roster

QBs

Mayfield (3.6)

Wilson (4.7)

Keenum (16.7)

RBs 

Carson (6.7)

Ekelor (9.7)

Peterson (11.6)

Sanders (12.7) 

Singletary (14.7)

C. Thompson (18.7)

WR

Hopkins (1.6)

T Hill (2.7)

Golladay (5.6)

Fitzgerald (9.6)

Boykin (17.6)

TE

OJ Howard 7.7

E Engram 8.8

K

Zuerlien (15.6)

D

Rams (13.7)

Any other thoughts? on who to keep.  Ridley is going in the top 50 now.  8th rounder is a good pick. 

Josh Allen 7
Calvin Ridley 8
Sterling Shepard 8
Antonio Callaway 6
Gus Edwards 5
Kenyan Drake 3
Trey Burton 4
Jamison Crowder 6
Tom Brady 1
LeSean McCoy 1
Marquise Goodwin 13
C.J. Anderson 10
Sebastian Janikowski 10
New England 9
New Orleans 12
Hunter Henry 11
Derrius Guice 10

18 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

is it worth taking baker mayfield for a 6th round draft pick? dynasty 12 team league 

Dynasty? I assume a lot of players are going to be off the board anyway - correct? If so yes - But if it is the initial draft hell no.

Well 2d and biggest of my 3 Big Prize leagues. Not satisfied at all as most aren't players I target this year (all my 2d round WR targets  were gone prior to my 2d pick) .  2 QB PPR league again.  Tell me this team will be ok.

Player                     Pos       Team        Bye      Pick
Rodgers, Aaron     QB        GBP           11         2.7
Prescott, Dak         QB        DAL            8        6.7
Keenum, Case        QB        WAS         10        11.6
Mixon, Joe               RB         CIN            9         3.6
Williams, Damien    RB        KCC           12        5.6
Ekeler, Austin          RB        LAC          12        9.6
Barber, Peyton        RB        TBB            7        12.7
Peterson, Adrian     RB        WAS         10        15.6
Singletary, Devin    RB        BUF            6         17.6
Adams, Davante      WR       GBP           11         1.6
Cooks, Brandin        WR       LAR            9        4.7
Jeffery, Alshon        WR        PHI            10       7.6
Kirk, Christian          WR        ARI            12       8.7
Boykin, Miles           WR         BAL           8       18.7
McDonald, Vance    TE           PIT             7       10.7
Ebron, Eric                TE          IND             6      14.7
Butker, Harrison       K            KCC          12       16.7
LA Rams                     D            LAR           9       13.6

On 8/25/2019 at 9:10 PM, Chump Bailey said:

12 team full PPR auction draft:

QB Jimmy Garropolo

RB Chris Carson, Mark Ingram, David Montgomery, Darwin Thompson, Rashad Penny

WR Davante Adams, Chris Godwin, Robert Woods, Jarvis Landry, Mike Williams

TE Evan Engram, TJ Hockenson

Like this. QB a bit questionable but I'm a QB Streamer guy so ... plenty of time to make-up for that. I'm big on Carson and Montgomery. like your WRs except Landry. He's on my DND list but you have 3 of my favorite WRs in Adams/Woods/Williams.

Still not sold on Godwin but I get it. I just think he's being drafted at his ceiling right now.

Got my $150 buy-in Auction Keeper tonight. Can't wait. Starting out with Chubb ($20) and Davante Adams ($43) on a $220 budget.

10 team half PPR, auction keeper. 

Start QB / 2RB / 2WR / 2FL / TE / K / DEF

QB: Winston

RB: Chubb(K), Cook, White, Du. Johnson, Guice, Jackson, Hill, Penny

WR: Adams(K), Cooks, Green, Williams, Miller

TE: Reed, Graham

I don’t have a Kicker or Defense and will grab one of each prior to Week 1. I’ll move Green to IR and drop Penny or Jackson depending on what Melvin does. 

I have a ton of RBs. Season probably rides on Duke or Guice or Green stepping up down the line. 

2 hours ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

10 team half PPR, auction keeper. 

Start QB / 2RB / 2WR / 2FL / TE / K / DEF

QB: Winston

RB: Chubb(K), Cook, White, Du. Johnson, Guice, Jackson, Hill, Penny

WR: Adams(K), Cooks, Green, Williams, Miller

TE: Reed, Graham

I don’t have a Kicker or Defense and will grab one of each prior to Week 1. I’ll move Green to IR and drop Penny or Jackson depending on what Melvin does. 

I have a ton of RBs. Season probably rides on Duke or Guice or Green stepping up down the line. 

Team looks extremely strong but it is 10 team so that may go into it.   I think Cooks has the potential in that offense to be a top 5-8 WR if so he and Adams could win you this.  Not a fan of Winston but meh he's a QB which you can always stream.

16 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Team looks extremely strong but it is 10 team so that may go into it.   I think Cooks has the potential in that offense to be a top 5-8 WR if so he and Adams could win you this.  Not a fan of Winston but meh he's a QB which you can always stream.

Thanks! Yeah, taking the streaming approach. I was in on Rodgers or Mayfield at the right price but they got a little steep. Got Winston for $1. Once I sort out what to do with all my 8 RBs and move Green to IR, I can add Trubisky, Cousins, or Rivers. All who are currently on the WW. But I am high on Jaemis this year. Hard to rank Evans WR1, Godwin WR2 and Howard a Top 4 TE and not have the QB throwing them the balls rack up points.

Torn on what to do with James White and Duke Johnson. White is such a steady Flex esp. in a half PPR, where he finished RB8 last year. Witout Gronk, I can't see his role decreasing at all. But I think my season may rest in the hands of Guice and DJJ. If Houston rolls with DJJ as their primary, he has ridiculous, league-winning upside. Same with Guice, but I understand with him I have to be more patient.

Justin Jackson will either be a RB2 or on the WW for Week 1 so just waiting out that situation haha.

On 8/28/2019 at 9:42 AM, JamesMadisonSkins said:

like your WRs except Landry. He's on my DND list

Yeah, I'm torn on this too and not really sold either. I'm considering a trade for Stafford or DeDe Westbrook. They're quite a few WR's I could potentially snag on waivers: James Washington, Deon Cain, and especially JJ Arcega-Whiteside who I sort of want to pull the trigger on now actually with Djax's injury.

7 hours ago, nonniey said:

Looks like my picks of Devin Singletary may pay off.  Picked him up in half my leagues including both big ones.  May trade him now.

Sell high now or wait and be patient. He may not be the go to right away with Gore and Yeldon likely splitting carries but he’s a good one to have after a few weeks when I think he may get a shot at heavy duty 

Archived