Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

55 minutes ago, CrypticVillain said:

@Gibbs Hog Heaven@Chew @GibbsFactor... I can't remember everyone else lol

The ExtremeSkins FF 2 VII draft is tonight. Been sending messages and no one is saying anything 😂

Soz man. Sincerest apologies for not replying. 

Been super mad busy. Honestly never realised so when I’m home I’ll have to madly cram this evening before we select.

I’m in again and I shall be there for the draft. 

All the the best for later. 

Hail.

4 hours ago, DoneMessedUp said:

Draft starts in 10 minutes. PPR. Picking 4th. Assuming Saquon, McCaffery and Kamara are going in the first 3. This Zeke **** is killing me. Do I roll the dice on him or play it safe with Hopkins? Maybe take a chance on David Johnson? Ugh. **** the 4th pick.

I know I've missed your draft here, but I'd have gone Zeke. All day. Dallas have only carried 2 for a reason. That'll be boxed and he'll start against the Giants opening weekend.  And I've no doubt he'll tear it up from the off with no pre-season like Emmitt after his hold-out way back when. 

Hail. 

18 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

I know I've missed your draft here, but I'd have gone Zeke. All day. Dallas have only carried 2 for a reason. That'll be boxed and he'll start against the Giants opening weekend.  And I've no doubt he'll tear it up from the off with no pre-season like Emmitt after his hold-out way back when. 

Hail. 

Yeah I ended up taking Zeke and then snagged Pollard in the 12th for the handcuff just in case. 

12 man .5 ppr:

Murray Wentz

Chubb Carson penny sanders

adams golladay lockett mclaurin

Kittle reed

Skins d

Hopkins

Wasn't able to get strong sleepers in my league this year. They all got snatched up quickly. This league is getting smarter every year. Feel like I have a strong day 1 roster though. Got mclaurin late in the draft. There wasnt a whole lot of wide receiver talent left and I guess someone has to catch football for washington. Might start Murray over Wentz for a while. I think air raid will work for Murray and if so he is going to put up some numbers.  

On 9/1/2019 at 12:23 PM, DoneMessedUp said:

Draft starts in 10 minutes. PPR. Picking 4th. Assuming Saquon, McCaffery and Kamara are going in the first 3. This Zeke **** is killing me. Do I roll the dice on him or play it safe with Hopkins? Maybe take a chance on David Johnson? Ugh. **** the 4th pick.

I had the fourth pick (by choice) as well. I went with nick chubb. I see zeke, chubb, kamara, saquon, and Mccafrey as interchangeable. I don't think you could go wrong with any of them.

On 9/1/2019 at 1:23 PM, DoneMessedUp said:

Out of the 4th yesterday I snagged David Johnson, Nick Chubb and Dalvin Cook in 1-2-3. My WRs are a bit suspect (snagged AJ Green late to stash) but it was hard to pass on that value. Of course, had you told me that I would get Chubb/Cook in 2/3 I likely would have gone Davante Adams at 4.

My squad is solid...but I'm not sure it's 13-0 solid.  NFL gave me an A+ and has me going undefeated LOL

Screenshot_20190903-061931_Gmail.jpg.bffda6af78968326ebc973354b70b14d.jpg

PPR

QB Cam Newton

RB SaQuan Barkley/Damien Williams

WR Thielen/Edelman

TE Kittle

Flex - Emmanuel Sanders

K Lutz (Saints)

Steelers D

Bench

Tom Brady

Kenny Galloday

Dion Lewis

Jordan Howard

Austin Hooper 

My bench is TRASH and I'll for sure be making trades to acquire another RB, but my starters are pretty legit.  I just need someone to Tanya Harding Lesean Mccoy's bum ass and I'll feel a lot better about D.Williams. 

11 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Cam Newton?

You in a points per incompletion league, Chew?

LOL.  I don't reach for QBs in the early rounds like a lot of people do.  He was the best QB available in the 9th round, and Cam is projected to be a top 10 QB across all the fantasy expert websites. 

I've also got the GOAT on my bench in case Cam stinks it up.  As much as I hate him, I couldn't believe Brady was ranked 21st this year among QBs.  Disrespectful af.  He's shown no signs of regressing and people don't know how Brady operates if they think the loss of Gronk will hurt his stats

Need some thoughts.  

12 team PPR league. $50 buy in.  Draft was two weeks ago.  I drafted 4th.

Most players in league are knowledgeable but there were a few newer players.  The draft was weird and I had players fall to me that I didn't think would be available (like Chubb and Fournette).  Unfortunately drafting 4th meant I missed out on the obvious top 3 RBs.  I ended up going with Elliot as I felt confident he would sign and still am.  Hated getting stuck with a cowboy RB but I want to win.  Took 3 RBs with my first 3 picks which meant my WRs were going to be a little weak.

Team

QB      Russel Wilson

RB      Ezekiel Elliot

RB      Nick Chubb

WR     Chris Godwin

WR     Tyler Boyd

TE       Hunter Henry

FLEX   Leonard Fournette

D/ST   Rams

K         Mason Crosby

Bench

WR      Robby Anderson

WR.     Curtis Samuel

WR.     Marquez Valdes-Scantling

QB.      Lamar Jackson

WR.     Golden Tate

RB       Ronald Jones

Obviously in a 12 team league there aren't many if any undrafted players that are any better than my bench players especially at WR.  Im wondering if I should look at trying a trade for a top tier WR.  I hate to give up Chubb or even Fournette but if I could get a JuJu Smith-Schuster or a Tyreek Hill maybe it would be worth it?

Thoughts on this team and the weakness at WR would be welcomed. 

Also thinking of streaming a 2nd defense.  Ravens D is still available and am thinking about dumping Ronald Jones and rolling with two defenses for a while.  Thoughts? 

53 minutes ago, Chew said:

LOL.  I don't reach for QBs in the early rounds like a lot of people do.  He was the best QB available in the 9th round, and Cam is projected to be a top 10 QB across all the fantasy expert websites. 

I've also got the GOAT on my bench in case Cam stinks it up.  As much as I hate him, I couldn't believe Brady was ranked 21st this year among QBs.  Disrespectful af.  He's shown no signs of regressing and people don't know how Brady operates if they think the loss of Gronk will hurt his stats

Brady couldn’t buy a touchdown down the stretch last year.

That didn’t keep me from nabbing him for depth in the ES league, tho.

1 hour ago, Chew said:

My squad is solid...but I'm not sure it's 13-0 solid.  NFL gave me an A+ and has me going undefeated LOL

Screenshot_20190903-061931_Gmail.jpg.bffda6af78968326ebc973354b70b14d.jpg

PPR

QB Cam Newton

RB SaQuan Barkley/Damien Williams

WR Thielen/Edelman

TE Kittle

Flex - Emmanuel Sanders

K Lutz (Saints)

Steelers D

Bench

Tom Brady

Kenny Galloday

Dion Lewis

Jordan Howard

Austin Hooper 

My bench is TRASH and I'll for sure be making trades to acquire another RB, but my starters are pretty legit.  I just need someone to Tanya Harding Lesean Mccoy's bum ass and I'll feel a lot better about D.Williams. 

12 team league? Looks like you are in great shape. Galloday should be your flex.

1 hour ago, Idaho fan said:

Also thinking of streaming a 2nd defense.  Ravens D is still available and am thinking about dumping Ronald Jones and rolling with two defenses for a while.  Thoughts? 

Hey @Idaho fan I'm not sure there's much you can do here. I would pray that Zeke comes back and then hold your RBs as your strength. There will be WW options at WR that you can take a flyer, but don't trade your strengths! I think Godwin/Boyd are serviceable and Samuel / Anderson have enough spot start ability to roll with them in the short-term. Zeke (if he plays) + Chbb + Fournette is pretty elite RB/RB/Flex ... huge concern with Zeke right now, but we'll see how that plays out.

---------------------------------------

So my pick of Guice as my RB5 is shaping up to be pretty nice.

I have to find some way to deal a couple of my bench RBs for an upgrade to free up a roster spot to add a kicker. I can't bring myself to cut anyone.

RB1. Chubb

RB2. Cook

RB3. White

RB4. Duke Johnson

RB5. Derrius Guice

RB6. Justin Jackson

RB7. Justice Hill

RB8. Rashaad Penny

If I was drafting a team right this second and you said i had to pick 7 of those to roster I would 100% leave off Penny. But there are guys in my league that could really use him, so I am having a hard time just throwing him back to the WW

3 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

That didn’t keep me from nabbing him for depth in the ES league, tho.

I peeped that.  Slickster ;).   I'm calling it now that Tom has a huge year.  

4 hours ago, nonniey said:

12 team league? Looks like you are in great shape. Galloday should be your flex.

Yep, 12'er.  Yeah dude, I'm leaning towards Galloday at Flex week 1.  Both he and Sanders are the projected leading receivers, but Galloday has a lot more upside.  Broncos offense is gonna be bad and there are no other respected threats out wide, so Sanders will see a lot of attention and doubles.  

12 team 0.5ppr keeper league.  Can keep up to 5 kept the bolded

QB-Derrick  Carr

QB-Big Ben

RB-Saquan Barkley

RB-Joe Mixon

RB-Derrius Guice

RB-Kerryon Johnson

RB-Darwin Thompson

WR-Anthony Miller

WR-Allen Robinson

WR-Emmanuel Sanders

WR-Dede Westbrook

WR-Julien Edelman

TE-Trey Burton

TE-Jared Cook

Def-Redskins

K-Robbie Gould

i keep getting inquiries about a rb might trade one of mixon or johnson for a stronger WR

4 hours ago, boston skins fan said:

12 team 0.5ppr keeper league.  Can keep up to 5 kept the bolded

QB-Derrick  Carr

QB-Big Ben

RB-Saquan Barkley

RB-Joe Mixon

RB-Derrius Guice

RB-Kerryon Johnson

RB-Darwin Thompson

WR-Anthony Miller

WR-Allen Robinson

WR-Emmanuel Sanders

WR-Dede Westbrook

WR-Julien Edelman

TE-Trey Burton

TE-Jared Cook

Def-Redskins

K-Robbie Gould

i keep getting inquiries about a rb might trade one of mixon or johnson for a stronger WR

Is this your new roster?  If so trade Johnson for a top WR. 

Archived