Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

1 hour ago, Destino said:

The Browns are the story of week 1.  All that hype, mountains of hype, and they lost by 30 points at home to the mediocre Titans. 

I was jus coming in to say something about that.  Itd of been one thing if it didnt seem like they arrived, they 500 last year, They need to snap out of it, they have the talent

Browns need time to gel. I heard a lot of chatter leading up to this week saying to pump the brakes on them. I didn't watch much of that game, was mostly stuck on the Skins, but they box score was ugly. Mayfield needs to develop some more.

Cardinals driving. If they don't score this will probably end in a tie. Kyler Murray is composed. 

watching the pats look great angst pitt and figuring a.b. will add big time and play like he can with minimal headtripping

still hopeful afc east rival fans = 0

maybe if tom wins it this year too he'll decide to stay until he's 50

10 minutes ago, DCSaints_fan said:

Cards should have gone for it on that 4th down around midfield.  Playing for a tie is a losers mentality.   

I thought about that. The fact that it was 4th and 7 with a minute and change left factored into it though. They were down 24-6 in the fourth quarter, tie has to feel like a win for them. They don't convert and the Lions get the ball back with 1:05 or something on their 49 yard line.

Archived