Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

6 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

They arent trying to get rid of dirty hits, theh slowly getting rid of every hit, man.  Wasnt it last year the debate about being allowed to land in the QB after sacking them as unnecessary roughness?

You cannot make a naturally violent game perfectly safe.  At some they need to chill and jus make players sign certain waivers to play.  It's not a slippery slope, and NFL is taking their strength for granted. The penalties are getting out of control and getting worse and more players are getting injuries anyway because they are bigger, faster, and have less offseason programs (ironically to protect them).

agree to disagree. I don’t see it as them taking all hits out. It’s still an extremely violent sport. They are taking the hits out that don’t impact the game that are dirty and set players up for injury. I’m perfectly fine with that and it’s what they should be trying to do. Anyway, :cheers:

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

My point stands, these guys are paid millions to prepare for that and for majority of this game one team wasnt

Wrong. Who fumbled last? Houston. Ball popped right out of the return man's arms. TE for houston a few drives ago, bumbled a soft pitch pass from Watson, a drop. Ball squirted out of Hopkins arm on a pass he caught and tried to gain a few more yards, hit the ground first, down by contact.

The ball is squirting out equally for each team. 

I've played football. I've experieced this firsthand. You've played ball right? When it's cold and the ball is dry and hard, it becomes slick and squirts out. Happens. It's the truth.

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

agree to disagree. I don’t see it as them taking all hits out. It’s still an extremely violent sport. They are taking the hits out that don’t impact the game that are dirty and set players up for injury. I’m perfectly fine with that and it’s what they should be trying to do. Anyway, :cheers:

:cheers: ya, it's all good, enjoy the game

1 minute ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

Wrong. Who fumbled last? Houston. Ball popped right out of the return man's arms. TE for houston a few drives ago, bumbled a soft pitch pass from Watson, a drop. Ball squirted out of Hopkins arm on a pass he caught and tried to gain a few more yards, hit the ground first, down by contact.

The ball is squirting out equally for each team. 

I've played football. I've experieced this firsthand. You've played ball right? When it's cold and the ball is dry and hard, it becomes slick and squirts out. Happens. It's the truth.

I said majority of the game, what's your deal, bro?  I did play. And know theres some coaches in NFL that make them practice outside to deal with the elements. Dry and cold, even going so far to intentional dump a ball in water before handing it to the QB to simulate that as well.

I would argue Houston was ready for this at first and results spoke for themselves with scoreboard and turnover margin. Now it's about to tied or worse because Houston is throwing up on themselves.

Archived