Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

I can see Reid retiring after this. Such a horrible way to lose I’m sure he’s gotta be tired of this by now 

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Do they not have defenseless WR penalty anymore? 

Apparently not cause that’s the definition of it 

4 minutes ago, visionary said:

These guys can't complete a pass.  That was close to a penalty though.

Ya, and I'm not buying it's wet when the other team already has 21 points. 

Some straight hand eye coordination disconnects going on, they went from unprepared to "I dont even want to be here" like 0 to 60.

How much those tickets cost? I'd boo, too.

It has to be frustrating to be down 21, and for the team to continue to look inept. Especially for what fans pay to go to the stadium. But I only feel so much sympathy for KC fans. I haven't forgotten that 45-10 game in 2013.

Down 21 after 1, there's still time to come back. But it doesn't seem likely.

3 minutes ago, Switchgear said:

But I only feel so much sympathy for KC fans. I haven't forgotten that 45-10 game in 2013.

no sympathy because they beat an awful Redskins team really bad once? 

2 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

I like not calling a penalty on the Hill hit. This is playoff football, not touch football in the backyard with uncle Joe.

Yeah just rub some dirt in it like back in the day. Be a big masculine man. Who cares about player protection. Even if not a penalty, that’s a dirty hit...which was one reason why it was probably made into a penalty 

What are rules anyway? 

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

no sympathy because they beat an awful Redskins team really bad once? 

4as8TqQ.gif

I'm with him though. There's a lot of 1-offs from other teams that I'm still bitter over.

-Pats beating us 52-7

-The Rams (mainly Fischer) with the "Everybody from the RG3 trade is a team captain" coin toss

-The Lions for daring to win a single game in DC last decade (still the only time they've ever won in DC, ruining a perfectly good pattern)

It's the irrational fan aspect.

1 minute ago, abdcskins said:

Even if that were a penalty, I'd like to know how the defender is supposed to anticipate Hill dropping it and pulling up after going full speed.

he shouldn’t hit him whether he drops it or not. It’s dirty either way teeing off on somebody’s upper body while they are airborne and not looking and have no way to protect themselves. 

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

It’s dirty either way teeing off on somebody’s upper body while they are airborne and not looking and have no way to protect themselves. 

Counterpoint: Receivers should never go airborne with no way to protect themselves to make a catch. Otherwise, some defender you don't see may try to break your ribs to separate you from the ball.

Archived