Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

53 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

IMO it was equal blame.  Kyle threw too much and trusted a QB who was not made for prime time and missed a few open receivers, including Sanders for a TD

I thought the officiating for the first half was excellent, including the correct call on Kittle.  In the second half however it seemed like SF got every bad break.  How they missed an obvious off sides on a 3rd down when Jimmy G was pushed out of bounds (not a penalty) was inexcusable.  

I’ll have to find that somewhere, but it looked really close to me, almost as if he was still in-bounds when he was pushed.

6 hours ago, ntotoro said:

I’ll have to find that somewhere, but it looked really close to me, almost as if he was still in-bounds when he was pushed.

Oh I saw it the same way, he was definitely still in bounds.  When you go back look at the offsides from the guy on the LDE spot. It was clear as day, announcers and most of us saw it but the linesman who is looking right down the line somehow missed it. That would have given the Niners another shot on 3rd down only 5 yards closer instead of punting.  

11 hours ago, Tsailand said:

Meh, they already had their show.  Give us Metallica, GnR, AC/DC, or all three.

Throw Bono in there and have him sing Bloody Sunday. Is Pearl Jam or Soundgraden still available or even STP? What are Amy Lee and Gwen Stefani up to these days?

On 2/5/2020 at 2:22 AM, zskins said:

Throw Bono in there and have him sing Bloody Sunday. Is Pearl Jam or Soundgraden still available or even STP? What are Amy Lee and Gwen Stefani up to these days?

I believe Eddie Vedder and co just released a new album...sounds funky..

On 2/6/2020 at 12:21 PM, Riggo-toni said:

I think this pic is fake, because that's not Mahomes number...

This photo is absolutely adorable...it has to be fake cause that's a Chris Thompson jersey the pug is wearing lol

2 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I'm fine with 7 teams from each conference making the playoffs.  One extra game per regular season, I'm fine with that too I guess.  

Would the extra game be at the begining of the season in September, the end of the season in January or would teams loose the bye week?

1 hour ago, c slag said:

Would the extra game be at the begining of the season in September, the end of the season in January or would teams loose the bye week?

I would assume the 17th game would be tacked on to the end of season. So, Superbowl would now be 2nd weekend of February.

If the NFL has 2 byes, then you would see the Superbowl on President's Day weekend.

If the players don't insist on 2 byes, they are stupid.  We know most don't want the 17th game but if you going to force it on them. then you need 2 byes. 

Archived