Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I think the Chiefs might get better in the off season.  The offense stays pretty much intact I believe.  

They could add pieces to the defense.

Though the Ravens will be back and another tough out. 

I don’t believe even a little bit in Garapolo.  My early pick from the NFC are the Seahawks.  

Again, wouldn't predict it. But I think Baltimore is the only team in their class in the AFC at the moment and I need to see Lamar win some big games before I believe in him.

SF is young and just getting better. But the NFC is tough and deep.

Just now, zskins said:

Please I can do better... Teams win when I say they are going to lose and that they are done and stick a fork in them. I have the ability to do change game results. 

I do..2004..Monday night game Redskins at Dallas...slow defensive game with the cowboys on top 13-0 i pull the reverse psychology game(started rooting for dallas)and bam the skins come from behind and win!!

Kyle looks like he's about to cry. He must be in shellshock getting the Pats hanging up a ton on him last time and now 21 straight this time.

I do think both teams can progress this next season. The season after though, Mahomes will be coming due for a contract iirc. 49ers already paid their pound of flesh for Garry, but Mahomes is going to need an entire bank to pay for his contract. No new shiny toys after that.

2 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Kyle looks like he's about to cry. He must be in shellshock getting the Pats hanging up a ton on him last time and now 21 straight this time.

I don’t think he choked it away like he did as an OC in Atlanta.  

Sometimes you just get got.

Also, Garapolo missed the go ahead TD throw which was open. 

Congrats to the Chiefs. I tried to dislike Andy Reid because of his eagles days but I can't, he's too nice of a guy and deserves his success,

It is a bit annoying though to see Breeland and Fuller both get picks and also Reiter doing a solid job at center.  Oh well, it's not like we need help at defensive back or center.......

Archived