Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

Owls0325

7 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

Watch Trent get traded, everyone is excited for the extra draft pick, then he fails his physical due to smoking weed all off-season.

That wouldn't be part of his physical, and he's still been being tested despite being away from the team. They find you anywhere lol. 

22 minutes ago, amm0409 said:

andrew luck retired does this mean keenum is trade bait now lol

Lol I thought it was a joke. 

The texans need to trade for trent Williams and AP asap. They just became division favorites overnight. 

Too bad there is no one to call there because they don't have a GM. 

3 minutes ago, Poindexter said:

I have been drinking coconut rum all night and i'm sure I will wake up in the morning and see that I was in a drunken haze....no chance Luck is retiring

By the time you wake up the rest of the world will know the colts traded for rg3 overnight and apologized to him profusely for bypassing him for luck.  They will immediately name rg3 the starter, but only if Al saunders retires as bingo coordinator to run the offense.

1 minute ago, jsharrin55 said:

The Luck news is crazy.  Hopefully he's ok beyond football.  

He is forfeiting 58 million in future earnings, and has said he is mentally worn down.  To give up that kind of money, he must not be in a good place.  Best of luck to him.

He must be in a really bad situation.

Passing up a Hall of Fame bid, tons of money, and the opportunity to play football.  Hopefully he's okay.

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

Back to Trent.

I'm not familiar with this handle.

Is he a valid source ?

Trent for Tyreek Hill, Clowney, or a 1st round pick hopefully

Or maybe he decides to come back and play for the Skins!

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

If it's mental, and not physical, my bet is that he eventually returns.

Agreed.  I'm speculating that he is frustrated that after dealing with shoulder rehab for years, now his ankle has been giving him problems and isn't getting better.  He is probably just very frustrated and was overwhelmed by the thought of going through that again and needed to get away.  Once some time passes and the ankle heals and he feels better mentally, I wouldn't be surprised to see him give it another go.  

29 minutes ago, Nerm said:

I feel bad for Colts fans, having a franchise QB decide to retire so early.

They’ll be ok when they draft Lawrence. 

Peyton to Luck to Lawrence. 

1 minute ago, KillBill26 said:

Agreed.  I'm speculating that he is frustrated that after dealing with shoulder rehab for years, now his ankle has been giving him problems and isn't getting better.  He is probably just very frustrated and was overwhelmed by the thought of going through that again and needed to get away.  Once some time passes and the ankle heals and he feels better mentally, I wouldn't be surprised to see him give it another go.  

Yeah being run over for years takes its toll. Hopefully we take protecting Haskins more seriously.

1 minute ago, volsmet said:

Yeah being run over for years takes its toll. Hopefully we take protecting Haskins more seriously.

Absolutely, what crazy timing that right in the middle of the debate about if the skins should throw Haskins to the wolves, we have a premature retirement of the biggest QB prospect of this generation due to getting shelled in the pocket for years.  

Archived