Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 NFL Draft discussion thread

seantaylor=god

Can't wait to read the transcript of Gruden's presser (I'm not watching that, I may have just watched 7 rounds of a sports draft but I do have a limit to the value I place on my time, damn). It will mostly be all butterflies and rainbows BS but every once in a while they'll let slip something real from behind the scenes, who pounded the table for who, etc. That's the fascinating part, figuring out how these picks came together and who has influence in the war room.

19 minutes ago, London Kev said:

Couldn't agree more. I've really enjoyed this draft and had no WTF, head-scratching moments (except for the giants No. 6 pick, lol).

I spazzed when we took RB, but see probably what scouts saw in two linemen we got right after.  Like I said, if anything its the depth we've need in interior line badly.  I don't like the idea of him replacing CT if he can't stay healthy either, but if he can sounds like helluva steal.

We've got a lot of speed now in positions where it was sorely lacking. Great draft.

This is something @Art has brought up over and over again last few days, this team got faster with this draft, on a mission to address that, especially on defense.

Taking an edge rushed faster them Griffin is my favorite stat of this draft, hard to top.

10 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

@volsmet - Needham is there, along with Fields.  A little surprised Saivon Smith wasn’t drafted. 

Like Dalvon Randall at S, and D’Cota Dixon as depth for Collins.  

Udfa are the best part of the process. Needham, White, Ubosi & Fields would be exceptional additions to the competition in DC.

7 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

This is something @Art has brought up over and over again last few days, this got fastet with this draft, on a mission to address that, especially on defense.

Taking an edge rushed faster them Griffin is my favorite stat of this draft, hard to top.

Trung Canidate is available.

Buffalo is actually a pretty good spot for Tyree to develop and eventually become the long-term cuff to Josh Allen. Not so different skill-sets, minus the wheels and lots of refinement in the passing game and in the pocket, obviously. 

Ravens got Gerald Willis. Only DL left I thought could maybe crack the roster despite our depth

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Cody Thompson

Jon'vea Johnson'

Dax Raymond

Beau  Benzshawel

Emmauel Hall

Hall allegedly signing with Chicago

15 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

That old Patriots blog that used to do a great job tracking UDFA is no longer a thing. This is the best thing I've found, basically crowd sourced from draftnik homers:

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/18795-udfa-tracker/

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/2019-nfl-draft-undrafted-free-agency-tracker

Found this one

Archived