Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tamla Horsford Murdered at an Adult Sleepover and Little to No Investigation was Done

Bozo the kKklown

22 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

You should click the link in the first post then.

This is all the news from this story.

There's no way you reached the conclusions of your thread title from watching the video in the link...but it almost perfectly mirrors what is said in the private citizen's rant in your OP.

43 minutes ago, nonniey said:

He is race baiting - yet again (and again and again).  And that is what should be unacceptable on this board.

For everyone, if you think a post breaks a rule report it.  Do not double down after being asked to stop as nonniey has done.  Thanks.

Innocent until proven guilty guys...

Sounds to me like it was some kind of orgy going on. Prolly drugs and alcohol involved. You can certainly die from falling off a deck and hitting your head. Or stumbling around multiples times with 1 critical blow to the head. 

I feel it would be pretty easy to identify foul play if that were the case. 

12 hours ago, Jumbo said:

first thing i look for when relocating

which is every two years

ugh, shortsighted at best, then you need to keep track of the previous dump sites

It's one reason I have an expansive marsh out back, no one notices the smell.......

You are all just leaving yourself open to get caught...I think you are all looking to get caught...

First off, if your gonna do an eyes wide shut type of orgy, then you need acid to get rid of the body...just dissolve the evidence up, dilute the acid and evidence and dump it out at sea...sheesh...amateurs 

10 hours ago, sportjunkie07 said:

Innocent until proven guilty guys...

Sounds to me like it was some kind of orgy going on. Prolly drugs and alcohol involved. You can certainly die from falling off a deck and hitting your head. Or stumbling around multiples times with 1 critical blow to the head. 

I feel it would be pretty easy to identify foul play if that were the case. 

The term "adult sleepover" seems like it could be a media friendly term for "swinger's party" or "orgy".

1 hour ago, Xameil said:

First off, if your gonna do an eyes wide shut type of orgy, then you need acid to get rid of the body...just dissolve the evidence up, dilute the acid and evidence and dump it out at sea...sheesh...amateurs 

Good to know.

By the way, something just came up and I'm not going to be able to make it over this weekend.

3 hours ago, Xameil said:

You are all just leaving yourself open to get caught...I think you are all looking to get caught...

2 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

The term "adult sleepover" seems like it could be a media friendly term for "swinger's party" or "orgy".

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Good to know.

By the way, something just came up and I'm not going to be able to make it over this weekend.

2 hours ago, Xameil said:

Damnit...now we need another virgin...I mean guest...

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I always felt like Chachie would be submissive

1 hour ago, Xameil said:

Hmmm...I wonder if he'll fit on the St Andrews Cross....

I mean the honored guest's seat...

Wait. What?

Archived