Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ye Auld 2019 Free Agency Tracker

Riggo-toni

5 minutes ago, sportjunkie07 said:

I think I **** talked preston smith in week 1 saying it was a fluke. 

Dude is pretty unstoppable right now. It's too bad he wasn't like that with the redskins. 

Huh?...he was..I mean the way the coaches were miss using him held him down, but god I'll repeat my self again...p.smith had several game changing plays for the skins...actually stupidest thing the skins have done in a long time by not re signing him...just very thankful he didnt land in the division..

I begged and pleaded the skins kept p.smith...I actually said he could be the next or close to next r white for the skins...

5 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Huh?...he was..I mean the way the coaches were miss using him held him down, but god I'll repeat my self again...p.smith had several game changing plays for the skins...actually stupidest thing the skins have done in a long time by not re signing him...just very thankful he didnt land in the division..

I remember seeing something from him early on but he disappeared for the last couple years when he was given the full time gig.. 4 sacks in a full season is pretty bad. 

Could very well be our coaches though. Our defense should not be performing as badly as it is. 

Just now, sportjunkie07 said:

I remember seeing something from him early on but he disappeared for the last couple years when he was given the full time gig..

Could very well be our coaches though. Our defense should not be performing as badly as it is. 

He saved the game for the skins against the vikings in fed ex a few years back..I think against the packers as well...he won the game or at least was a big part of why the skins beat the boys in fed ex last year..ya the ****ty ass coaching held his abilities back..it ****ing sucks big donkey dongs the skins let him go...theres been alot of players the skins have let go that's had me shaking my head but this one made me sick to my stomach and makes me sicker each packers game I watch.

The Redskins have a FB.

https://riggosrag.com/2019/10/15/redskins-sign-fullback-michael-burton-place-tight-end-jerome-cunningham-on-ir/

Redskins sign fullback Michael Burton, place tight end Jerome Cunningham on IR

The Washington Redskins signed fullback Michael Burton to the active roster, replacing tight end Jerome Cunningham who was placed on IR.

On Tuesday, the Redskins did something that truly signified that the Jay Gruden era is over. They signed a fullback to their active roster.

According to the Redskins official Twitter account, the team has signed Michael Burton to their 53-man roster. To make room for Burton, they placed tight end Jerome Cunningham on season-ending IR.

13 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

That's bull ****

If you're gonna sign a FB, then sign Elijah Wellman 

Why is it bull **** to sign the better player instead of the sentimental UDFA in the middle of the season and who hasn't played a single down of meaningful football?

5 hours ago, NickyJ said:

Why is it bull **** to sign the better player instead of the sentimental UDFA in the middle of the season and who hasn't played a single down of meaningful football?

Because aside from experience or inexperience, Wellman can flat-out play.

Sentimentality is not a part of it.

The one we signed doesn't quite have a glowing resume either.

10 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Because regardless of experience or inexperience, Wellman can flat-out play.

Sentimentality is not a part of it.

The one we signed doesn't quite have a glowing resume either.

Elijah Wellman has been in the NFL for two years and never played for anyone during the regular season. Michael Burton has been in the league for 5 years and played in all 5 of those years. You say that Wellman is better because he can flat-out play; the Redskins and the rest of the NFL clearly do not agree. The team has made a lot of decisions that are deserving of criticism. Their decision to not sign a UDFA who hasn't cracked a roster in 2 years is not one of them.

5 hours ago, NickyJ said:

Elijah Wellman has been in the NFL for two years and never played for anyone during the regular season. Michael Burton has been in the league for 5 years and played in all 5 of those years. You say that Wellman is better because he can flat-out play; the Redskins and the rest of the NFL clearly do not agree. The team has made a lot of decisions that are deserving of criticism. Their decision to not sign a UDFA who hasn't cracked a roster in 2 years is not one of them.

Look.

You're an ES member and I'm an ES member, right ?

Therefore we are both NFL-level Talent Executives, Scouts, and NFL GM's, right ?

We both know NFL-level talent when we see it, right ?

So you need to accept it when I say "this kid has NFL-level talent" just like I say accept it, when you say so, right ?

12 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Look.

You're an ES member and I'm an ES member, right ?

Therefore we are both NFL-level Talent Executives, Scouts, and NFL GM's, right ?

We both know NFL-level talent when we see it, right ?

So you need to accept it when I say "this kid has NFL-level talent" just like I say accept it, when you say so, right ?

I think it’s more that he came at you with a little bit of evidence/ a backing vs. you just making claims that 32 teams with actual nfl talent evaluators, scouts etc disagree with. 

Samaje Perine is out there, should we? :silly:

On 10/14/2019 at 10:33 PM, sportjunkie07 said:

I think I **** talked preston smith in week 1 saying it was a fluke. 

Dude is pretty unstoppable right now. It's too bad he wasn't like that with the redskins. 

It's remarkable how ineffective a player can be, when stuck in our outdated terrible read first scheme

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1U6kn-WJC6jqtZLQ_wR5

Archived