Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

R. Kelly... Smoke and fire it seems.

Kosher Ham

R. Kelly...Not just a Chapelle joke anymore. 

Speak to the topic. Lots of leeway. 

I will say, that there are rumors about Usher having herpes...and R. Kelly transmitting it to someone also. They made a song called "Same Girl"...

Everyone has to have heard about this docu-series. His career is over, and I am not sure if he will even end up catching charges at this point. 

Terrible person it seems. If true, he might not make it to prison. 

I blame the "music." You never see this kind of thing with Roy Clark or Buck Owens.

People raised proper (and making real music) know you keep that weirdo sex stuff in the family and keep your mouth shut about it.

We're losing our traditions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

47 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Everyone has to have heard about this docu-series. His career is over, and I am not sure if he will even end up catching charges at this point. 

Terrible person it seems. If true, he might not make it to prison. 

The only chance that happens is if the black community finally turns their back on R. Kelly. Good luck with that if you read social media.

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

I'm not saying people don't admit he's guilty....I'm saying people are looking the other way because of his music.

I watched a bit of it. The fact that all of this has been out there for years, yet he keeps  being able to woo vulnerable women/children tells you everytbing you need to know. At the end of the day, sometimes great music and career advancement is enough to look the other way (even when it's your own family).

Also, the song "Just Be Good To Me" by SOS Band ultimately comes to mind.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spjunkies said:

Famous people getting away with being creeps is nothing new. Let's take a look at Ted Nugent and Woody Allen for instance :).

Agreed

Just now, StillUnknown said:

Equally as disturbing is the amount of people, high profile and not, that were content to stay quiet because Kelly was making them money.

I still remember being miffed during the Ignition Tour or whatever that was with big Tigger around the time Chappelle put him on blast. Then the "I'm a Flirt" joint with T-Pain in '07-ish. Nothing by him ever felt right once I became aware of what he was.

• Like 2

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

Agreed

I still remember being miffed during the Ignition Tour or whatever that was with big Tigger around the time Chappelle put him on blast. Then the "I'm a Flirt" joint with T-Pain in '07-ish. Nothing by him ever felt right once I became aware of what he was.

especially given the content of his records, it becomes impossible to separate the person from the art. I haven't watched the docuseries and I probably won't for the reason of not wanting to become further enraged at the failures of multiple facets to protect children. Kelly been telling people with his words and actions that he's been guilty for a long ass time and they still worked with him. That BET interview should have been the final straw for anyone who needed further convincing. Anybody who worked with that man has to live with the fact that they aided and abetted a child rapist.

• Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

especially given the content of his records, it becomes impossible to separate the person from the art. I haven't watched the docuseries and I probably won't for the reason of not wanting to become further enraged at the failures of multiple facets to protect children. Kelly been telling people with his words and actions that he's been guilty for a long ass time and they still worked with him. That BET interview should have been the final straw for anyone who needed further convincing. Anybody who worked with that man has to live with the fact that they aided and abetted a child rapist.

It's brutal, man (The docuseries). Dude is a monster

Edited by Mr. Sinister