Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

R. Kelly... Smoke and fire it seems.

Kosher Ham

5 minutes ago, justice98 said:

That documentary series could single handedly be responsible for putting him behind bars after all these years.

Lifetime should get recognition for this, no joke.  I'm not sure what yet, like Oscar or human rights, noble peace, I'm serious, if this finally puts him in jail.

18 minutes ago, Chachie said:

I'm not in any way trying to soften what he's done for decades but this definitely showcases what being molested as a child can do to a person. Hurt people hurt people.

There's been studies done on people having same mental wiring as psychopathic serial killers and not even knowing it.  We are absolutely products of our environment, for better or for worse.  Having said that, there's no excuse for putting people through the same pain you did.  You get credit for fighting it, not sucuming to it.

• Like 1

R. Kelly goes to McDonald’s, cigar bar after posting bail, leaving Cook County Jail

CHICAGO — After three nights at Cook County Jail, R&B singer R. Kelly walked out Monday evening after posting a $100,000 bail bond.

Kelly, 52, walked out of the jail around 5:25 p.m. Monday, just hours after his attorney entered a not guilty plea on his behalf of allegations he sexually abused a woman and three girls over the course of 12 years.

Kelly walked out to a large media gathering outside the jail. The singer said nothing as he got into a black truck that was waiting for him. The truck then drove off.

Around 6 p.m., the vehicle made a stop at the McDonald's previously known as the Rock-N-Roll McDonald's in the Gold Coast neighborhood. He received some fan love while there—handshakes and photographs.

Afterward, the artist went to Biggs Mansion—a cigar bar.

Kelly, 52, was charged Friday with 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse. A Cook County judge Saturday set bail at $1 million, calling the accusations against Kelly "disturbing."

Kelly needed to post $100,000, or 10 percent of the total bail amount, to go free. Defense attorney Steve Greenberg said Kelly "really doesn't have any money." The singer was dropped from his record label, is behind on rent and owes more than $161,000 in child support.

According to the bond slip, a Romeoville woman posted the bond for Kelly. She identified herself on the slip as a friend of his.

Avenatti said a second video showing Kelly engaged in sexual assault of a minor will be provided to prosecutors Monday morning.

"This is a tape we knew existed but I just came into possession of the tape within the last 48 hours," Avenatti said on WGN Morning News.

Avenatti told the media Monday, that the second videotape was likely made in 1999 or 2000, and that the victim on that tape is part of the ongoing indictment.

He also mentioned a third video.

"We have learned of the existence of a third videotape, and I believe there are many, many videotapes," said Avenatti. "(The third videotape) depicts additional sexual assault and abuse by R. Kelly."

Click on the link for the full article

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 2:58 PM, Renegade7 said:

Lifetime should get recognition for this, no joke.  I'm not sure what yet, like Oscar or human rights, noble peace, I'm serious, if this finally puts him in jail.

Agreed.  I heard about the tape and some of the **** he did. 

But the Lifetime series blew me away.  I didn't know it was THAT crazy, dude is a ****ing monster. 

3 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

Isn't HBO working on a similar series for MJ like the one Lifetime just did on Kellz?

9 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

Yup, that's what the above article is about. It's called "Leaving Neverland"

Oh okay, my bad for not clicking the article LOL.  I love me some MJ (at least his music anyway), and my wife has been a MJ maniac her entire life, she saw him twice in concert.  Her parents grew up MJ crazies too, my MIL had the glove and everything back in the day LOL.  

This one about Michael is gonna sting :( 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Anyone been watching the MJ documentary?

I don't have HBO, but apparently its pretty tough to watch.  

Second of two parts aired last night, I'll probably watch it tonight.  But yeah, I've heard it's brutal. 

Still going to raise my son on the Thriller album, though. 

5 hours ago, Chew said:

Second of two parts aired last night, I'll probably watch it tonight.  But yeah, I've heard it's brutal. 

Still going to raise my son on the Thriller album, though. 

You might want to make that promise after watching. I get where you're coming from but... just hold off on declarations for now.  I say this as someone who was a HUGE MJ fan back in the day. The music is still nice but I'm not pledging any allegiance to him anymore. Especially when it comes to children.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I think people should for the most part be able to do what they want in regards to what they choose to listen to or watch, etc.

But it's definitely no longer the same (I watched American Beauty a couple weeks ago).

We all have to come to grips with the fact that many people (across all realms of media/history) that we celebrate (past and present) were/are awful people who did awful things, using the platform we gave them as a cover to do these things. Gotta face the truth though

MJ certainly won't be the last one.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/03/05/r-kelly-interview-cbs-gayle-king/

In his first public comments since his arrest last month, R. Kelly angrily denied charges that he sexually abused four women, including three teenagers.

In an exclusive interview in Chicago with CBS News, a tearful Kelly told Gayle King: “I didn’t do this stuff! This is not me. I am for my f—–g life!”

Kelly’s voice began to rise has he also denied holding women against their will, as detailed in the recent documentary ‘Surviving R. Kelly.’

“How stupid would I be to do that!” he said, tears streaming down his face during the one hour, 20 minute interview. “How stupid would I need to be a monster and hold them in my basement.

Edited by ixcuincle