Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

1 hour ago, thebluefood said:

I was there yesterday. I was surrounded by Phillies fans. It was an infestation. It was the worst...until they walked-off. Oh Lord, watching them sulk off to the gates. It was the best. **** Philadelphia Sports and their wretched fans.

It's so funny--they were so quiet for so many years. Even last year, they were invisible--until Feb 28... 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

It's so funny--they were so quiet for so many years. Even last year, they were invisible--until Feb 28... 

Had to excuse myself from my seat at about the 6th inning and only in small part to my phone running out of juice. I was surrounded by them and was sitting next to the most obnoxious "Brosephs" I've ever had the displeasure of being around. Really wasn't about to make a thing out of it (mostly because I hate confrontation and I'd really rather not get in my first fight over sports of all things) but I really didn't need that in my life. So glad we won though.

1 hour ago, thebluefood said:

mostly because I hate confrontation and I'd really rather not get in my first fight over sports of all things

Well...what ARE you supposed to get into a fight about?!

I've been trolling the **** out of Philly fans. It's so funny, they'll resort to any the following:

A. Threaten me--which is awesome and hilarious over the internet.

B. Hurl insults (most commonly "****" or that one that rhymes with "maggot")

C. Try to defend as "one bad fan"...from the fan base this routinely happens to, through the standard "Not all Philly Fans" and "But what about <insert random time it happened somewhere else"

Edited by Riggo#44
  • Like 1

Thankfully never seen those Philly fans lol and I'm the one by the third base line waiting for them to walk by for autographs. They seemed very reasonable. Then again the bad ones are probably at the bullpen or their seat drinking heavily 😂

• Like 1

On 4/3/2019 at 1:36 PM, ixcuincle said:

i'm at work right now listening, but I get free mlb tv and can listen and watch MLB games at work. 

Just pay for the 20 dollar MLB audio package if they still sell it. 

thinking about it with all the early games this part of the year. never did get it yesterday but got home in time to watch the last couple of innings. got it today on my old reliable tunein station. 

Putting in the man with a 16 ERA against Cano, huh? Let's see how this goes. 

Just now, skinsfan_1215 said:

Cano owns Sipp... we’ll see how this goes. Wouldn’t have hated seeing Doolittle for a four out save here. 

Gmta

• Like 1