Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

So if it can't be the Nats, who do we least care who wins the NL East? Gotta be the Braves, right?  That's less repulsive than either the Phils or the Mets. Leaving aside the thought of a miracle Marlins run...

Definitely the Braves. Their fans are dumb and annoying, but they're not OBNOXIOUS, dumb, and annoying.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I should hate the Phillies the most because Philly is a piece of **** town with asshole fans. But the Mets and their fans are the goddamn worst. It brings me pleasure watching their team collapse after ridiculously high expectations. I prefer the Braves win out of the three, but if that doesn’t happen my second choice would be the Phillies. 

49 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

I should hate the Phillies the most because Philly is a piece of **** town with asshole fans. But the Mets and their fans are the goddamn worst. It brings me pleasure watching their team collapse after ridiculously high expectations. I prefer the Braves win out of the three, but if that doesn’t happen my second choice would be the Phillies. 

You ever want to make a Mets fan angry just ask them what time of year they switch to Yankees fans.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Riggo#44 said:

Definitely the Braves. Their fans are dumb and annoying, but they're not OBNOXIOUS, dumb, and annoying.

Personally, I don't care who wins the division. Of course they could shock someone and make it to the next round. But I doubt it.

Right now all the pressure is on LA. They look awesome. Have a super team. Want people to stop saying their title last year didn't count. They fall short of a title this year and it's going to be ugly out there. Max can talk about it when he comes back to Washington with a new deal next season (Jinx, I really hope this happens)

Edited by @SkinsGoldPants

2 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

Trea gets traded to LA.

National Media: OMG He's really fast and fun...this guy is really good!!

Us: Well, no ****ing ****.

National media really is the worst.

If it's not NY or LA, did it even happen?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

National media really is the worst.

If it's not NY or LA, did it even happen?

The MLB Big 6: Dodgers, Mets, Yankees, Red Sox, Cubs, and Cardinals. No one else really matters. All other teams are just feeder systems to them.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Ronald Reagan.

3 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

Trea gets traded to LA.

National Media: OMG He's really fast and fun...this guy is really good!!

Us: Well, no ****ing ****.

Right.  Wonder what team he was on in 2019 and what they did that year.  Like you said, BSPN, Fox Sports only caters to the cites they consider to be big

Edited by SAli457180
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SAli457180 said:

Right.  Wonder what team he was on in 2019 and what they did that year.  Like you said, BSPN, Fox Sports only caters to the cites they consider to be big

I know, it's so ridiculous. Its no wonder MLB interest is lagging.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

We’ve advanced to the 8th draft position, surpassing Colorado. Only one game up of MIN and KC for 6th. Three games to go to catch the Marlins for 5th. I believe! 

Just keep batting Escobar 2nd. That, and it drives Paulsen nuts.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

Also, part of the next wave is Cristian Vaquero, the top prospect in the 2022 International Pool. Here is his instagram, covered in Nats gear...see if anyone stands out...

https://www.instagram.com/cristian_vaquero_21/?hl=en

I guess if he signs with someone else that’ll be a sure sign that Soto is legitimately angry with the team… 

• Haha 1