Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

38 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

I thought it was weird that they didn't recollect on the regular season at all, especially since they have material for 2 parts.

Sendley is a funny dude. glad they moved him off 3rd base so I can appreciate him without the worry

If they play, expect more attempts at a double 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

I thought it was weird that they didn't recollect on the regular season at all, especially since they have material for 2 parts.

That was weird. It’s about going from 19-31 to turning the season around, why not include regular season too?

Just wanted to drop in and say that I love you all, I love this team and I can't wait to watch some baseball with you guys again sooner rather than later. Last October took a lot out of me but I'm more than ready for another round. 

I feel like my signature is the most prescient thing ever and I love this team for giving me that mantra and showing that it works. What a legendary group of guys. 

Edited by Bacon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

Just wanted to drop in and say that I love you all, I love this team and I can't wait to watch some baseball with you guys again sooner rather than later. Last October took a lot of of me but I'm more than ready for another round. 

I feel like my signature is the most prescient thing ever and I love this team for giving me that mantra and showing that it works. What a legendary group of guys. 

Top 30 Tergesen GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

So, i read online that there’s a misspelling on the World Series rings. I go to look at a picture of the “misspelling” and i see that “every day” is made into 1 word by mistake. But....how is that a “misspelling”? Misspelled words are words that are MISSPELLED, correct? Which word was misspelled? None of them. It’s a grammatical error, not a misspelling

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/29/2020 at 8:51 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So, i read online that there’s a misspelling on the World Series rings. I go to look at a picture of the “misspelling” and i see that “every day” is made into 1 word by mistake. But....how is that a “misspelling”? Misspelled words are words that are MISSPELLED, correct? Which word was misspelled? None of them. It’s a grammatical error, not a misspelling

Technically everyday is an adjective I believe. It should be every day or actually each day.  People are stupid.