Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Redskins at Blake Bottles Bench

TK

The question that needs to be asked in every NFL season is simple. Is this organization capable of winning a championship? If the answer isn’t yes, then changes need to be made. I feel like that question has been no for years. It’s always that we’re a year away. 

Do yourselves a favor and flip it to Redzone if you want to watch some real football. They will keep you up to date on the Skins game and show all of the big plays anyways. 

On a positive note. This defense has enough talent to attract a decent head coach. Yes. the offense needs a complete rebuild. But the defense has enough talent that with a good system they should be OK.

4 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I almost went to this game, thats the one redeeming factor for me thus far.  Plus if the beat guys are right, only shot for Bruce to be gone is for them to lose out so maybe thats a silver lining too if they don't pull this one out.   If they can't beat Jax, very doubtful they are winning any of the next two

If that’s true and Bruce has a way to stay then I will not even watch a single game next year. This man has abused this franchise and it’s fans for years and he might stay on? Dan truly doesn’t give a **** about winning or this fan base.

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I disagree.  Winning probably saves Jay and Bruce’s jobs, and we lose to the Titans next week anyway. 

Marriota is bette Kessler.

The season is over.  Jay has given up.

Its time to just lose out, get better draft picks and hope that Dan doesn’t buy the excuse of injuries over everything and makes changes.

I believe they are not safe if they win this game.  I'd argue they aren't safe if they win out, especially if they don't make playoffs. Not anymore.

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I hope Jay gets absolutely roasted for his decisions at the end of the half.  And I hope when he gives the injury excuse somebody on the media has the nuts to call him on it.

The NY media would crush him like a bug for that weak nonsense 

Amen brother. That punt return TD is ALL ON HIM for passing on 3rd down. 

Meanwhile Andrew Luck is something else. His feet are underrated big time.

Archived