Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's brag about our kids thread

brandymac27

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My sophomore daughter started powerlifting in December in the 132lb division.  She added 150lbs to her total between the first meet in January and regionals at the end of February and finished 11th in the region out of about 300 girls.  The goal for next year is to make it to state!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MintHillSkinsFan said:

My sophomore daughter started powerlifting in December in the 132lb division.  She added 150lbs to her total between the first meet in January and regionals at the end of February and finished 11th in the region out of about 300 girls.  The goal for next year is to make it to state!

Wow!

What events is she lifting in for her total weight?

Ethan just hit the 600lbs club this last fall; I think bench, squat, and deadlift.

• Like 1

My eldest managed not to puke up her Frosty at her soccer game.

My middle kid did not have a meltdown because I didn’t get her a vanilla frosty instead of a chocolate one

My 18 month old didn’t have a massive blowout despite me not having wipes or diapers on hand when I was out of the house.

As MLK once said: King Kong ain’t got **** on me!

or is that Training Day? I get the two confused.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

My eldest managed not to puke up her Frosty at her soccer game.

My middle kid did not have a meltdown because I didn’t get her a vanilla frosty instead of a chocolate one

My 18 month old didn’t have a massive blowout despite me not having wipes or diapers on hand when I was out of the house.

As MLK once said: King Kong ain’t got **** on me!

or is that Training Day? I get the two confused.

Winning!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Wow!

What events is she lifting in for her total weight?

Ethan just hit the 600lbs club this last fall; I think bench, squat, and deadlift.

Yes, bench, squat and deadlift.  She finished at 650.  260 squat, 120 bench and 270 deadlift.  She was going for 700 at regionals but that was a little too ambitious.  She was determined to go big or go home.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, MintHillSkinsFan said:

Yes, bench, squat and deadlift.  She finished at 650.  260 squat, 120 bench and 270 deadlift.  She was going for 700 at regionals but that was a little too ambitious.  She was determined to go big or go home.

Damn!!! 

Well crap I was only 300lbs off!! 😂😬🤦🏻‍♂️

46413333765_52707232d0_b.jpg

Edited by AsburySkinsFan
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Olive sang in her school's choir concert last night. We were sitting on bleachers pretty far away for 3 hours (last time I sat in bleachers was 50 years ago my senior year!)  

Olive is the girl smiling with her hands around her neck. Such a happy, beautiful girl!

IMG_20190510_192310079_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 5

Oldest asked his girlfriend to marry him 2 weeks ago and she said yes. Elaborate plan that had just about the whole family helping to make sure it worked out. Proposed at upper Eagle Falls at Emerald Bay in Tahoe. Met him for dinner afterwards in Carson and he even had payment ready for the place the two of them chose to be married at

Very proud. 

Then her parents found out. Offered to pay for the wedding and all prior plans went bye bye. No big deal whatever makes the two of them happy. That's the important part

😀

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PCS said:

Oldest asked his girlfriend to marry him 2 weeks ago and she said yes. Elaborate plan that had just about the whole family helping to make sure it worked out. Proposed at upper Eagle Falls at Emerald Bay in Tahoe. Met him for dinner afterwards in Carson and he even had payment ready for the place the two of them chose to be married at

Very proud. 

Then her parents found out. Offered to pay for the wedding and all prior plans went bye bye. No big deal whatever makes the two of them happy. That's the important part

😀

So long as they will pay for an ice sculpture of the Fun Bunch end-zone celebration everyone should be on board.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Yesterday. :) Oldest son got hitched. Wedding turned out great and kudos to her parents for pulling this one off.  I was "forbidden" by said oldest son from bringing my camera. Yeah right. :) 

BandAmried.jpg

• Like 10