Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anti-Vaxxer thread (New York Reports 1st Polio Case in Nearly a Decade)

China

Just hit the triple vax: Covid booster, flu & pneumonia. The Vid in my right arm the other 2 in my left. Gonna wait a couple of weeks to get the RSV shot. Then need to plan on the double shingles shots. I heard they are not fun. As a side note: I didn't know CVS bought all of the Target pharmacies. I went to one of the Target stores near me. The woman told me they go through their Covid booster allotment FAST and then it takes about a week before they get their refills. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

On 10/2/2023 at 1:28 PM, EmirOfShmo said:

Just hit the triple vax: Covid booster, flu & pneumonia. The Vid in my right arm the other 2 in my left. Gonna wait a couple of weeks to get the RSV shot. Then need to plan on the double shingles shots. I heard they are not fun. As a side note: I didn't know CVS bought all of the Target pharmacies. I went to one of the Target stores near me. The woman told me they go through their Covid booster allotment FAST and then it takes about a week before they get their refills. 

Both arms sore AF - the flu shot is worse. But no other side effects...

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

So bro but TayTay>>>Shailene Woodley. 

Olivia Munn though ..

4 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Someone please buy McAfee a shirt with sleeves. 

He's from the Pittsburgh suburbs. That's church winter attire. 

You also have to remember Patty Mac played with Owen Schmitt at WVU. He's likely permanently concussed from those headbutts.

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Haha 2

Did Canadian Government 'Admit' 74% of Triple-Vaccinated People Now Have 'VAIDS'?

A reposted anti-vaccine article raised anew the spectre of Vaccine Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(VAIDS), which is not a thing.

In early October 2023, a story from the anti-vaccine outlet The Exposé went viral on social media and was shared by several conspiracy- or anti-vaccine focused influencers. Its claims were also picked up by junk news site The People's Voice, whose repost of the story came with the headline, "Canadian Gov't Admit 74% of Triple Vaccinated Now Have VAIDS."

An Oct. 3, 2023, post on X, formerly Twitter, from former blender pitchman and vocal anti-vaccine conspiracy theorist David "Avocado" Wolfe interpreted a version of the same story as "74% of the population across Canada'' having "full-blown VAIDS." There are at least three reasons this claim is false or problematic. 

First, VAIDS (Vaccine Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome) is not an actual medical condition but was instead invented by the right-wing, pseudoscientific medical group America's Frontline Doctors. Second, the underlying data on which The Exposé relies does not say what the outlet claims it says. Third, the story on which the October 2023 viral headlines and claim originate is not new — The Expose published an identical article with the same headline (on a different URL) in March 2022.

Click on the link for more

• Haha 1

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38584973/chiefs-travis-kelce-says-taylor-swift-relationship-impact-focus

Kelce also got in a little dig at Aaron Rodgers, who recently referred to Kelce as "Mr. Pfizer.'' Kelce did a commercial for the new COVID-19 vaccine.

"It's Mr. Pfizer versus the Johnson and Johnson family over there,'' Kelce said, referring to the owners of the New York Jets. "I got the vaccine and I got it because of keeping myself safe, keeping my family safe, the people in this building.

"I stand by it 100 percent. I'm fully comfortable with him calling me Mr. Pfizer.''

• Thumb up 1