Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Josh Norman slams Redskins fans after road win: 'They boo everything'

NewCliche21

3 hours ago, Burgold said:

https://www.google.com/search?q=patriots+score&oq=Patriots+score&aqs=chrome.0.0l6.3427j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#sie=m;/g/11f5hl0pmj;6;/m/059yj;dt;fp;1

Of course they do. Even great teams occassionally get their butts whipped by vastly inferior teams. Case in point, yesterday the Patriots lost to the Tittans 34-10.

Titans aren't a bad team, they are playing solid football right now.  But I do get what you are saying.  The Browns beating the Falcons would have been a better example.

2 hours ago, tshile said:

I took my kid out so he could ride his bike

the other weeks i did get some crucial nap time in.

hey norman, you know why you get booed at home and the fans don't seem into it?

because you all suck. that's why. i realize a portion of our fanbase and you don't seem to get it, but the rest of us figured this out weeks 1-3. This is a bad football team.

10 years ago i'd be repeating dumb catch phrases (horny for zorny anyone?) and all into it. but you all have done this bad-team-decent-record thing a few times and i'm not falling for it again.

go ahead and find your way to 10 or 11 wins. when you get stomped out by a team that's actually good in the first round, make sure you walk around with a confused look on your face.

ZOOOOMG BUT ALEX SMITH ISN'T TURNING THE BALL OVER!!! WE ARE WINNING GAMES!!!  C'mon @tshile!!! 

1 hour ago, CutPryorNow said:

I don't get mentioning the "dam is cracked, water is gushing out" and "see what happens with our home playoff game" in the same post...? <_<

After the Colts game it looked like the fan base from a stadium participation perspective had collapsed.  Typically home playoff games in FedEx are lit, I'll be a different level of concerned if it isn't.

1 hour ago, Koolblue13 said:

Teams been on an upswing for almost a decade. Zorn was the low point. We've now hovered around. 500 and are getting better through stability and the draft. There's been set backs like RG3 and the cap penalty BS, but were a team on the rise and all these poor broken fans want to do is **** about how we're winning. The fan base sucks.

Hovering around .500 is an upswing?  Zorn was the low point?

2008 (Zorn) : 8-8  (there's your .500) 

2009 : 4-12

2010: 6-10

2011:  5-11

2012: 10-6

2013:  3-13

2014: 4-12

2015: 9-7

2016: 8-7-1

2017: 7-9

Total:  64-95-1 

.400 over 10 years.  Two playoff one-and-dones.

Hovering around .500 is how you become a crap team long-term.  Why are you even remotely happy with .500?  I mean if we follow what the Eagles did, with a 7-9 followed by a 16-3, then yeah, I'll eat crow.  But all that .500 gets us is a mid-round draft pick.  

And look, I don't like the facts here.  I want to be on your side.  But no, this team is not anything until we win when it matters.  Oh, and while 6-3 is good, we were 6-3 with Zorn.

@NewCliche21 you still didn’t answer my question. 

Norman had his hand in the eagles winning the first game last season (Against us). That’s it. I don’t see how Norman had any hand in the eagles winning the rest of their games, as you said in the OP. You said, and I quote, “they just won the super bowl, which Norman had a hand in”. 

Norman did have a hand in the 1st game of the season. I agree with that. But he did not have any affect on them winning the super bowl. 

Who do you guys think the 6 playoff teams will be in the NFC?

11 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

After the Colts game it looked like the fan base from a stadium participation perspective had collapsed.  Typically home playoff games in FedEx are lit, I'll be a different level of concerned if it isn't.

If the Skins played Indy again they would destroy them. I'm not sure what happened that day. Overconfidence?

4 hours ago, Sandy Monk said:

LOL !!!!! He had no trouble using his legs for yards or evasiveness. The excuses!

If you watched that game or even go back and watch it, you will see plenty of times when Rodgers tried to scramble and had NO where near the speed and agility he normally plays with.  When he scrambled and improvised a couple of his passes were off which was definetly uncharacteristic of him.  Even the announcers who were covering the game pointed this out many times throughout the games.

So I assume you didn't watch the game because you said "he had no trouble using his legs for yards or evasiveness", that's totally false.  It's not excuses, it's facts!!!

1 minute ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

If you watched that game or even go back and watch it, you will see plenty of times when Rodgers tried to scramble and had NO where near the speed and agility he normally plays with.  When he scrambled and improvised a couple of his passes were off which was definetly uncharacteristic of him.  Even the announcers who were covering the game pointed this out many times throughout the games.

So I assume you didn't watch the game because you said "he had no trouble using his legs for yards or evasiveness", that's totally false.  It's not excuses, it's facts!!!

You guys beat us fair and square, no excuses.

2 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

If the Skins played Indy again they would destroy them. I'm not sure what happened that day. Overconfidence?

Obviously, Saints and Rams are going. I think the Skins make it too. Then whoever the division winner of the North winds up being, and I can't decide if the North sends two wild cards or if the South sneaks one in.

I don't know how you can say we would crush the Colts today.  Luck is a very good QB and I think they are a team better than their 4-5 record....should be 4-4-1 if Reich didn't make a bonehead call in OT vs Houston. 

4 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

Saints

Rams

Bears

Redskins

Panthers

Vikings

I was there, we got out coached and our offense exposed for first time how bad it really was.  We might beat the Colts only because i think were more same page with what we have and how to use it. But barely being able to score 21 points we could still easily lose, its playing with fire.

4 minutes ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

Do you think we could beat Carolina again???

Yes I do. They look terrible on the road. I think my Packers could beat them at home. Carolina fans are arrogant. I've dealt with a few and they are ****y.

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Saints

Rams

Bears

Redskins

Panthers

Vikings

I was there, we got out coached and our offense exposed for first time how bad it really was.  We might beat the Colts only because i think were more same page with what we have and how to use it. But barely being able to score 21 points we could still easily lose, its playing with fire.

You guys are better. That was a trap game. 

Just now, ThePackisback said:

You guys beat us fair and square, no excuses.

Yes we did beat you fair and square, the way the game is supposed to be played, but I doubt that is the outcome if Rodgers was able to physically play like Rodgers normally plays.  We got whooped by Matt Ryan, Brees and ANDREW FREAKING LUCK???  Struggled against Ryan "Connor McGregor" Fitzpatrick.

Many including myself considers Rodgers the best QB in football.  Now if we struggle against those qbs,  (aside of Brees) what the hell do you think is going to happen when the best QB possibly ever, is healthy?  

10 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

If I'm being honest, I think the NFC finishes like this:

1. Saints

2. Rams

3. Vikings

4. Eagles

5. Carolina

6. Chicago

I think it will be the Saints and Rams in the NFCC game.

1 minute ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

Many including myself considers Rodgers the best QB in football.  Now if we struggle against those qbs,  (aside of Brees) what the hell do you think is going to happen when the best QB possibly ever, is healthy?  

If he doesn't somehow get the chance to work us again in the playoffs this season (like 2015), the Skins have to go to Lambeau next season. Joy. 

Yes I do. They look terrible on the road. I think my Packers could beat them at home. Carolina fans are arrogant. I've dealt with a few and they are ****y.

You guys are better. That was a trap game. 

I like you a lot.  You are my new best friend.  You are good at making me feel better about my team's chances despite what I see and believe.  I sincerely appreciate you on this board.

3 minutes ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

Yes we did beat you fair and square, the way the game is supposed to be played, but I doubt that is the outcome if Rodgers was able to physically play like Rodgers normally plays.  We got whooped by Matt Ryan, Brees and ANDREW FREAKING LUCK???  Struggled against Ryan "Connor McGregor" Fitzpatrick.

You beat a healthy Rodgers two other times at Fed Ex. You guys are our daddy's as of now.

1 minute ago, ThePackisback said:

I see you guys think like I do believeing the Packers stink lol.

I wish the Pack was better, but they are beat up right now.  It would be nice if they could get in ahead of any of the other NFCN teams or Carolina, but I don't think they will be able to.

1 minute ago, Taylor 36 said:

I wish the Pack was better, but they are beat up right now.  It would be nice if they could get in ahead of any of the other NFCN teams or Carolina, but I don't think they will be able to.

The rest of our schedule is

@Seattle

@Minnesota

Arizona

Atlanta

@Chicago

@NY Jets

Detroit

1 hour ago, JSSkinz said:

These players should stop while they are ahead, I bet Lafemina is pulling his hair out right now.

Whether they are right or wrong you don't call out your customers when you're trying to win them back, its bad business. 

It's not like them calling out the fans is going to have an effect on attendance. The stadium is already half full for every game. And of the half full stadium a good percentage of the people there are opponents fans. Basically it cant get much worse. Maybe this will light a fire under a few fans to actually show up. Although I will never go the Fedex again :)

This is my problem with his statement. 

he’s not wrong in some of the things he said. But as a player you don’t say those things. He doesn’t know the level of suck we have witnessed the last 30 years. He’s only been here for 3. If the team puts a product on the field worth paying for the fans will be there. Anyone remember week 17 against Dallas in 2012? The fans want a winning team badly. But it’s hard to justify spending hundreds of dollars on a team who is consistently bad. It doesn’t make you less of a fan. I have a whole room in my home dedicated to this team. I bleed burgundy and gold.  But I have been too many games where I spend 10 dollars per beer,14 dollars for a chicken tender basket, 60 dollars for parking, 100 dollars for a ticket and get blown out. That’s not my idea of a good time. 

Josh Norman can talk to me when he sits through a prime time game and watch the eagles blow you out 52-28. And that’s not even the worst game I have witnessed live. 

I can can list more.

losing to the Steelers on Monday night after Big Ben gets hurt and Byron leftwich throws all over you. 

Losing to the bills the the week after Sean Taylor died when joe Gibbs called back to back time outs. 

Jason Campbell getting bench against the terrible chiefs. 

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

@SkinsFanRob i find It hard to believe that 59-28 loss wasn’t the worst game you’ve witnessed live ?  that was the worst game ANY redskins team has gone through :P 

The Bills game after ST died was worse but in a different way. Everyone was already so down and the way the game ended made it even worse. 

Just now, SkinsFanRob said:

The Bills game after ST died was worse but in a different way. Everyone was already so down and the way the game ended made it even worse. 

That’s true. i was at that game too. I was talking more in terms of score. You’ve probably never seen a loss as bad as 59-28. Heck, i dont think i have either. Though I’m probably much younger than you ?

Archived