Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Giants Prediction Thread: Meltdown in the Meadowlands Metlife Stadium?

skins island connection

Who wins the game?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win, the 1st place team or the last place team?

• Washington Redskins
    • New York Giants
    • Tie between worst and first.

30 minutes ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

My biggest fear today is Jon Grudens playcalling. I'm just worried we are going to come out trying to pass, I don't think i need to go into detail as to why that would be bad.I feel like as long as Run the ball and stop their run this is going to be a easy W.

Good thing Jon Gruden coaches in Oakland.

14 hours ago, skins island connection said:

I think there were 5 different people who predicted 20-17. 

Well, no one won it this week, at least the Redskins won; doesn't 5-2 sound strange?

But how many went with 20-14? Haha..what was it you said when I responded with one frickin point?..lol

Am I the only one who thinks the Gods of Football are smiling upon this team?

Over the last 3 weeks the Redskins have won 3 in a row and in years past we would have lost all 3 or at least 2 of 3 in the close tough gritty types of games. We are starting to get the bounces, calls and non-calls that we never used to get, or at least not in the last 27+ years. There just might be something very special about this team and this season.

Everyone should sit back, smile and enjoy the ride. 

On a side note, my wife's swear jar isn't doing too good this year.....lol

11 hours ago, Tommy-the-Greek said:

Am I the only one who thinks the Gods of Football are smiling upon this team?

Over the last 3 weeks the Redskins have won 3 in a row and in years past we would have lost all 3 or at least 2 of 3 in the close tough gritty types of games. We are starting to get the bounces, calls and non-calls that we never used to get, or at least not in the last 27+ years. There just might be something very special about this team and this season.

Everyone should sit back, smile and enjoy the ride. 

On a side note, my wife's swear jar isn't doing too good this year.....lol

Oh no your not the only one who thinks the football God's are smiling down on us..I've been saying/thinking this for a few weeks now ..it sure feels good..

Archived