Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is Wrong with Alex Smith?

NoVaSkins21

Team is 6-3 with Alex to start the season. Complain all you want about him but give him his props on that.

Alex doesn’t turn the ball over. When the team wins the turnover battle the team wins. Alex is a winning QB. Like him or hate him he doesn’t care. All he cares about is delivering wins and with Vegas saying this team was gonna win before the first game was between 5 and 7 wins this season he has almost surpassed that and exceeding expectations. Alex doesn’t give a damn about style points he only cares about W’s. Winning is all that matters. The rest is bs

Just now, bobandweave said:

Team is 6-3 with Alex to start the season. Complain all you want about him but give him his props on that.

Alex doesn’t turn the ball over. When the team wins the turnover battle the team wins. Alex is a winning QB. Like him or hate him he doesn’t care. All he cares about is delivering wins and with Vegas saying this team was gonna win before the first game was between 5 and 7 wins this season he has almost surpassed that and exceeding expectations. Alex doesn’t give a damn about style points he only cares about W’s. Winning is all that matters. The rest is bs

We'll see what the record is at the end of the year. 

2 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

Yup we will. How many games did they win last year? Tell us all please

And while your at it please tell us all how many weeks was the team in first place last season? 

I will wait for it

5 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I though it was a little harsh, so I edited it.

Lemme grab ya a beer.:pint:

It was more than harsh - it was a rule violation. You caught yourself and edited the post so I will cut you some slack but do not be disrespectful to fellow posters.

3 minutes ago, bobandweave said:

You just don't quit do you?  You have the be one of the most disingenuous posters in the history of this board.  Alex Smith didn't win this game.  Just like he hasn't done much of anything to win a game this season.  The Bucs had 100% more part in the Redskins winning this game than Alex Smith.  Alex Smith doesn't care about winning; he cares about his stats and saving his own ass.  Hence why he doesn't takes chances and only throws the deep ball when he is aiming 10 yards past every player, defense and offense alike.  This team played the worst defense in football, a defense that is giving up an average of 30 points a game.  with four turnovers and two missed field goals, our offensive under the stewardship of your great Alex Smith managed 16 points.  Bragging about this win is the equivalent of bragging about getting laid with the most hideous girl on campus after you had to roofie her.

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

What do I win?

You only answered one of the questions.

For a QB taking the beating that he is given every single minute of the day after nine games total he’s almost matched that mark. Last season the sixth win didn’t come until week 14 December 16th. It’s November 11th. 

Sorry to interject some truth in the bashing tread, wait no I’m not lol 

8 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

Unless they completely fall off the table, they'll probably exceed the expectations for the year.  2-5/3-4 in the last 7 would probably meet it, 4-3 or better would exceed anybody's win projection.

14 minutes ago, bobandweave said:

He hasn't done **** all year but sit on the ball, the defense getting turnovers all year is why we are where we are.

Alex is terribly average.

1 minute ago, Taylor 36 said:

You just don't quit do you?  You have the be one of the most disingenuous posters in the history of this board.

Did you not see the mods post just about this saying don’t be disrespectful to other posters? 

I didn’t disrespect you or say anything to you did I? I never do

But carry on carry on.

The Redskins are 6-3 on top of the NFC East and all the haters of this are fake fans. If that can’t make you happy nothing will. HTTR!!! 

Enjoy the successful season

Alex Smith is infuriating and nearly unbearable to watch. Yet he doesn’t turn the ball over and that’s a big factor in us being 6-3. Maybe we are 7-2 with a more prolific passer or maybe we lose one of the other games. Who knows? He’s got a good career record and we are 6-3. 

But his indecision while pumping 5 times, his bailing to scramble with a clean pocket on a rollout, his refusal to throw a ball to open receivers and take a sack instead....I just don’t have anything positive to say while watching him play other than he sucks and curse him but we end up winning, so who knows. Floyd had a drop on a ad pass and reed dropped a good ball but other than that the receivers made plays for him all day. So his refusal to give them opportunities kills me and then grude makes an amazing killshot call and with a clean pocket he makes a horrid throw that doesn’t even give Davis a chance. That COULD have cost us the game or made it close if the defense doesn’t bail us out AGAIN. Atrocious. Even if Davis has to make a play and cant score we still get a field goal at least and seal the game. But he just threw a ****ing awful pass. Smh. 

Speaking of or coaching calls, WHY the **** is AP in the game at the end running out the clock? Haven’t we learned our lesson with meaningless time for guys like AP and Thompson this year getting hurt? Perine or Bibbs if you don’t trust Samaje. Thanks! Smh. 

4 minutes ago, justice98 said:

Unless they completely fall off the table, they'll probably exceed the expectations for the year.  2-5/3-4 in the last 7 would probably meet it, 4-3 or better would exceed anybody's win projection.

Sports Illustrated predicted we'd win 2 games. Considering we're 6-3, I think it's a pretty safe bet to believe we're going to crush their 2-14 prediction.

Did you not see the mods post just about this saying don’t be disrespectful to other posters? 

I didn’t disrespect you or say anything to you did I? I never do

But carry on carry on.

The Redskins are 6-3 on top of the NFC East and all the haters of this are fake fans. If that can’t make you happy nothing will. HTTR!!! 

Enjoy the successful season

That is not disrespectful.  It is the truth.  Again, I ask, how old are you?  you have been disingenuous in the majority of your posts.  if you feel disrespected by that, try actually posting with integrity.

He threw the games only TD didn’t he? Or was I dreaming that? 

Yes, he threw a TD, should we grab the ball and put it in the glass at Redskins Park?

Come on Bob, I know you know football, you can't possibly be excited about this guy.

Archived