Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

I can't get mad at Dallas for taking the division. Yes injuries changed the course of the season but thatbwas a dreadful offense to go into a season with. There's no excuse to keep Gruden and Allen around. Snyder needs his BFF around though to do the dirty work though. 

2 minutes ago, zskins said:

If you had told me that the Saints will only score 10 points tonight, I would have told you to put the bottle down and start drinking some coffee. 

If you would have told me The Saints would win the turnover battle, the penalty battle, and that Dallas would only have 13 points... I would have given Dallas about a 1% chance to win.

Well that does it.   All we will hear for at least a week is how the cowboys are a Contender.  Gag.  

Skins are again decimated with injuries and will likely lose to philly.  

Only silver very lining I can come up with is that Dallas will keep the clapper at HC and the Skins will maybe replace jay. 

3 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

Your defense has been decent.

Not the past 4 games. I don't see how Wentz can't be licking his chops. Skins might be able to score some points on Philly, but not as much as the Eagles will put up on us, more than likely.

So Dallas has Philly at home, Indy on the road, Tampa at home, and ends at the Giants. That's looking like 9-7 at worst and likely 10-6. Good thing the wild card is still very much in play for an NFC East team. 

4 minutes ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

Just gotta give credit where it's due.  Dallas publicly talked **** about the Saints and backed it up.  They were the better team tonight.  They actually let the Saints stay close by the Cowboys own mistakes.

Yeah, but they weren't that good....

10 minutes ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

After D. Lawrence called out the Saints and told them what they would do, I can't call this a fluke.  They punked the Saints tonight.

Defense is on point. Not quite elite, but in that 3-6 range.

They are missing Irving and Lee.

Vander Esch is making a case for Defensive rookie of the year and has made all the difference in the world.

Just now, beachboy757 said:

Why do our fans keep talking about getting a new coach?  If we get a new coach you will be calling for him to get fired mid-season like all the rest. What is so exciting about that???

We like to complain, now, I either need to find the cap to the rum bottle or kill this thing. My liver needs this...

Archived