Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys' DLine nickname...the...um....Hot Boys

Hot Boys- Cowboys Defensive Line Domination

The Dallas Cowboys defensive line has picked up a new nickname. THE HOT BOYS. This might be the best line the team has seen in a long time. With the talent and depth of this position group, these hot boys plan on bringing plenty of heat to opposing offenses.

http://profootballtalkline.com/nfl/nfc/nfc-east/dallas-cowboys/news/117366/cowboys-defensive-line-domination.html/

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

*ahem*...um, good nickname.

Stay tuned.. the upcoming season of the Bang Radio Hour begins this week,, and this will be discussed ALL. SEASON. LONG. (Whether Tom likes it or not)

In case anyone never listened. click my sig image below or click on www.bangradiohour.com or look for it on anything you find podcasts on..    my podcast partner Tom is a Cowboys fan,, and THIS particular needle I am going to shove in his eye and keep it there alllllll year.

~Bang

On 9/5/2018 at 6:09 PM, bh32 said:

There Their fans are so pissed that Seattle wont take a 2nd rd pick for Earl Thomas...Lmao

That's one of the main reasons why i can't stand Dallas fans,always thinking the world revolves around them and they entitled to everything. 

Sorry but that bothers me.  I don't know why.

• 3 months later...

Archived