Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SCOTUS: No longer content with stacking, they're now dealing from the bottom of the deck

Burgold

1 minute ago, Jumbo said:

kav loses cred with the open minded  due to numerous episodes of dissembling/ dishonesty throughout this process

he just was again when being asked about mike judge's importance to be at the hearing  and his being bart o'kavanaugh...to my view, he gave many signs, including what he actually said, that he's dissembling/trying to cover up stuff that would make him look bad

but he's getting through

The tell is that, at the end, he smiled when he said "you'll have to ask him."  He seemed very self-satisfied with that clever dodge. 

• Like 1

Just now, B&G said:

I know most here will disagree, but if you look at this objectively with your liberal glasses removed, you will see the truth in it.  I also realize this is unlikely.  

If you look at it objectively, you would see that even if innocent of the accusations, he is not showing he could be a fair impartial judge. He's coming off as a blatant partisan hack. 

• Like 2

Lindsey Graham sweating like he just had a bear encounter. ...

Giggity.

"She's as much a victim as you are". How the **** does that work, Graham? One's claiming the other one assaulted her. There's one victim there.

Edited by ExoDus84

well, his refusal--and i can think of reasons why he'd go there other than he's guilty--to support a request for more investigation by fbi and dance all around it and even being wiling to do the bs dance of "they won't do it" (i' may ban the next guy who posts that), doesn't help him if you're skeptical

this is coming down to a partisan split and i was foolish enough to think it might not