Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 - 19 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

2 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Oh, look, more holding-the-stick.  We go to the box for trying to get it back.

Dude, what are you talking about? That was really dumb by Eller. Caps are getting destroyed right now. 

Just now, SkinsFanRob said:

I’m not even joking when I say this. 

I don’t know how you come back from a game this bad. 

You don't, you turn it off, hope the other team is overconfident and we actually do something worth watching on Thursday.

Just now, PokerPacker said:

I'm talking about his stick being held.  Why do you think he was shoving the guy around?  He couldn't get his stick back.

You don't turn and face him and start checking him. Give the officials a chance to see it. It's dumb hockey. 

2 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

Siegenthaler better make his playoff debut on Thursday. Djoos has been unacceptably BAD. 

Having no one play on the ice would be better than Djoos. He's just giving the puck away. If no one was there, the Hurricane's players would at least have to work for the puck. 

I'm not surprised the Caps lost this game. Raleigh has been burst at the seams waiting for this game after 10 years. All the energy in a must win game for the Canes carried them. The problem is the Caps look really slow and they just got destroyed this game in all phases. I didn't expect that. 41 shots to 10. One damn shot in the last 42 minutes of play. 

Archived