Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 - 19 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

5 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I hope the Caps aren’t still thinking about it cause they need to get their head in the game Thursday.

Let them become distracted about it

Caps and Canes players have both moved on. 100%

Semi-stalked the Caps just now. They stay at a hotel right near where I live and where we get sushi. I volunteered to go get sushi today. Tom Wilson is a giant dude. Looks like they are headed to dinner soon as they are gathered outside. No, no pics and no autographs. Just cool to see them 

• Like 7
37 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Semi-stalked the Caps just now. They stay at a hotel right near where I live and where we get sushi. I volunteered to go get sushi today. Tom Wilson is a giant dude. Looks like they are headed to dinner soon as they are gathered outside. No, no pics and no autographs. Just cool to see them 

Bro tell us more 

18 minutes ago, max21 said:

Bro tell us more 

Those dudes never dress down. They weren’t in suits but they were probably going somewhere nice in Raleigh. 

I’m already committed to going to another food place there for dinner tomorrow with the fam. The fam isn’t stupid as to why. 

It’s a pretty busy area at North Hills (the development) maybe comparable to a Reston. I don’t think many people at all knew that they were in the presence of hockey Gods.

Oh, Wilson was standing next to Stephenson. It was kinda funny 

Edited by Hersh
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, Mournblade said:

I'm rooting for a longer series. A well rested Islanders team could a problem later. 

22 minutes ago, SkinsFanRob said:

I don’t know. Sometimes a longer layoff has an opposite effect. It’s a crapshoot really 

Yeah, the NHL playoffs are the most unpredictable of the major sports. Long lay-off, short turn around, gritty series, too easy series, the next series could still go either way.

13 minutes ago, zskins said:

It won't matter if we don't advance. Need to wrap up in 5 though. 

And yes, this is the first goal. Win Thursday and then wrap it up in game 5. But win game 4 first.

Edited by Redskin4ever
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, max21 said:

Unreal, has to be the biggest upset in NHL postseason history 

I think the Detroit Red Wing machine (Federov, Yzerman, etc)  losing to the 8th seed San Jose Sharks way back in the early 90s is still tops.