Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

12 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

They’re onto us, boys!

This guy. Someone should make a donation to planned parenthood for everytime he has his beanie snatched off his dome.

Talking of PsyOps and Taylor Swift. I hope millions of Swifties show up to vote in t-shirts with her picture, just to see them meltdown on OAN or wherever. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

On 1/25/2024 at 8:27 PM, mistertim said:

Reading through some of his tweets, this dude is ridiculously insecure about his masculinity, or just absolutely hates women. He somehow manages to make almost everything about gender and being a "manly man". Right wingers are just weird.

Pretty sure that's cartoonist Scott Adams, the guy who does Dilbert.

• Thumb up 1

Watch Donald Trump's Lamborghini Get Bid Up to $1.1 Million

Have you ever been to Barrett-Jackson? Have you ever watched a guy who owns several car dealerships bid a couple of Buick GNXs to the moon? Then you won't be surprised that Donald Trump's Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster made some waves at Scottsdale.

According to Barrett-Jackson, this constitutes a "world record" auction price, presumably for a Diablo VT Roadster. Barrett-Jackson added that the crowd "rose to its feet and cheered when a 1997 Lamborghini Diablo VT roadster (Lot #1407) previously owned by Donald J. Trump set a new auction world record with its $1.1 million sale."

Beyond its personal connection with Trump, there's not a lot to be said about this particular Diablo. Stock is the 492 hp and 428 lb-ft of torque 5.7-liter V-12, five-speed manual transmission, all-wheel-drive system, and the engine's 16-bit computer for its electronic fuel injection. This is the Nineties we're talking about, after all.

The most expensive VT Roadster to sell on Bring a Trailer went for half a million in November of 2023. The pink one that we at Road & Track drove (and loved) went for $410,000. Most other Diablos go for around a hundred thousand less.

Click on the link for the full article and video

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

I don't believe for one second Trump knows how to drive a car. Especially one with a manual transmission. 🤣

This. I would pay to watch him drive, park, get out of the space, and drive again.

I'd also pay for him to get on stage at a gunshow and explain how the weapon in his tiny hands works, then demonstrate how to load it, unload it, and clean it. Zero change he could figure out how to turn off the safety. 

• Like 1

Mike Lindell ally reveals he is 'losing everything' — and then breaks down crying

Sherronna Bishop spoke to the Turning Point Action conference about what she described as the horrific life that Mike Lindell has been plagued with after he attacked large companies claiming they "stole" the 2020 election.

Bishop purported to be part of the "Lindell team," telling the audience she's close enough to the pillow magnate that she too "was raided with the battering ram." Lindell is being sued by Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, voting technology companies that Lindell is accused of defaming when he claimed the 2020 election was stolen.

Bishop was accused of leaking personal information and voter data from Mesa County, Colorado, and handing it over to QAnon conspiracy theorists, reported Colorado Public Radio in Nov. 2021. That alleged data theft got the FBI involved, which is why her home was searched by what she called “large teams of heavily armed federal agents, using a battering ram to break down doors.”

She described Lindell as "losing everything, to gain a country. That's what we're doing right now."

She broke down when she began to describe what Lindell had faced.

"In the face of unbelievable odds," she choked up as the audience applauded.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The saddest part of all this is that in the lead up to the 2016 election, there was a widespread alt-right belief that Taylor Swift was secretly a white supremacist and she’d make her views known after trump became President.  

The fact that she never denied it was even more evidence in their eyes that it was true. 

https://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2016/05/27/479462825/taylor-swift-aryan-goddess

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, China said:

Mike Lindell ally reveals he is 'losing everything' — and then breaks down crying

Sherronna Bishop spoke to the Turning Point Action conference about what she described as the horrific life that Mike Lindell has been plagued with after he attacked large companies claiming they "stole" the 2020 election.

Bishop purported to be part of the "Lindell team," telling the audience she's close enough to the pillow magnate that she too "was raided with the battering ram." Lindell is being sued by Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, voting technology companies that Lindell is accused of defaming when he claimed the 2020 election was stolen.

Bishop was accused of leaking personal information and voter data from Mesa County, Colorado, and handing it over to QAnon conspiracy theorists, reported Colorado Public Radio in Nov. 2021. That alleged data theft got the FBI involved, which is why her home was searched by what she called “large teams of heavily armed federal agents, using a battering ram to break down doors.”

She described Lindell as "losing everything, to gain a country. That's what we're doing right now."

She broke down when she began to describe what Lindell had faced.

"In the face of unbelievable odds," she choked up as the audience applauded.

Reading her words I can only early Phil Collins singing Against All Odds. "So take a look at me now; there's just an empty space, and there's nothin' left here to remind me.
Just the memory of your face....!"

At some point even the most inbred toothless dumb**** drunken opioid addicted hunk of wal Mart trash has GOT to stop and think about this.

Taylor Swift is a PENTAGON asset.

I know I have said this before, but the utter contempt to which they treat the intellect of their audience truly is something to behold.

~Bang

• Thumb up 1

22 minutes ago, Bang said:

At some point even the most inbred toothless dumb**** drunken opioid addicted hunk of wal Mart trash has GOT to stop and think about this.

Taylor Swift is a PENTAGON asset.

I know I have said this before, but the utter contempt to which they treat the intellect of their audience truly is something to behold.

~Bang

Well they aren't wrong about the intellect of their audience, have you seen some of the MAGA interviews?

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1