Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

2 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Must be very popular on campus 

Reminds me of all the incel neckbeard chuds who suddenly started talking about how Taylor Swift is ugly and they'd never touch her now that she's dating the vaxxer Kelce.  :ols:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thumb up 1

WATCH: Protesters At Trump Rally Quickly Removed As Crowd Tries To Grab, Unmask Them

Protesters at former President Donald Trump’s rally in Las Vegas, Nevada quickly grabbed and unmasked protesters before removing them from the event.

According to the Reno Gazette Journal, after Trump took the stage, two protesters who had their faces covered with bandannas, began shouting at the Republican frontrunner during his Saturday rally.

Supporters in the crowd quickly grabbed the protesters, a man and woman, and pushed them toward the exit as the rest of the crowd shouted, “USA! USA! USA!” The protesters attempted to shout against Trump but they were drowned out by the rally crowd.

Moreover, as the two individuals were being pushed towards the exist, multiple rally crowd members attempted to pull their masks down. One individual successfully pulled down the male protester’s mask before he was forced out of the rally.

Watch the interaction below:

Click on the link for more

Not sure what the protesters were expecting from Trump supporters, certainly not civility.

Snoop Dogg Now Has ‘Nothing But Love and Respect’ for Trump

In a stark departure from his vocal criticism of the former president, rapper Snoop Dogg now says he has “nothing but love and respect for Donald Trump.” In an interview with The Times, Snoop said, “Donald Trump? He ain’t done nothing wrong to me. He has done only great things for me.” He cited Trump’s 2021 pardoning of Michael Harris, a co-founder of Snoop’s first label Death Row Records who had been locked up for years. The comments mark a sharp change in attitude for Snoop, who, in a 2017 music video, mimed shooting a clown dressed in the former president’s likeness. And in the satirical song “Make America Crip Again,” Snoop said “**** that” MAGA “****.” As late as 2020, he was seen calling Trump a “****ing weirdo.” When asked by The Times, the rapper would not comment on who he would vote for if it came to a Trump-Biden rematch later this year.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1
  • Thumb down 2