Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

37 minutes ago, Bang said:

At some point even the most inbred toothless dumb**** drunken opioid addicted hunk of wal Mart trash has GOT to stop and think about this.

Taylor Swift is a PENTAGON asset.

I know, right?  Just a little critical thinking.  I mean...Taylor Swift has barely got one ass much less a set.  Duh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

I really learned how to dress appropriately for my personality by watching Commando.

I thought you dressed for your personality based on A Clockwork Orange.

Edited by China
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1

On 10/16/2023 at 8:14 PM, China said:

Another one of Trump's many lawsuits, probably not very well known:

Trump sues ex-British spy over dossier containing ‘shocking and scandalous claims’

A lawyer for Donald Trump told a London judge Monday the ex-president plans to prove that “shocking and scandalous claims” about him in a largely discredited report by a former British spy were false and harmed his reputation.

Trump has sued the company founded by Christopher Steele, who created a dossier in 2016 that contained rumors and uncorroborated allegations about Trump that erupted in a political storm just before he was inaugurated. Trump is seeking damages from Orbis Business Intelligence for allegedly violating British data protection laws.

Steele’s firm is seeking to have the case thrown out and a judge said she would rule at a later date after hearing arguments in London’s High Court.

Click on the link for the full article

Christopher Steele: Orbis welcomes High Court victory over Trump

A British consultancy that compiled a salacious dossier linking Donald Trump to Russia has welcomed a UK High Court decision to throw out a lawsuit by the former US president.

Orbis Business Intelligence - run by ex-MI6 officer Christopher Steele - said it was "delighted" by the ruling.

Mr Trump had been seeking to use data protection laws to sue the company.

Mr Steele's dossier contained unsubstantiated claims of bribery and sex parties.

Funded by Hillary Clinton's Democrats and other political opponents of Mr Trump, the dossier was leaked to the media just before Mr Trump, a Republican, was sworn in as president.

In bringing the lawsuit against Orbis Business Intelligence Ltd, Mr Trump's legal team said the dossier contained claims that were inaccurate and breached his data protection rights.
In Thursday's ruling in London, Mrs Justice Steyn DBE said she did not make any judgement on the allegations themselves.

But she found Mr Trump's claim had not been brought within the six-year limitation period.

"There are no compelling reasons to allow the claim to proceed to trial," she wrote.

Orbis said the lawsuit should never have been brought.

"Mr Trump has already been criticised by US courts for pursuing vexatious litigation against us," said its statement.

Another lawsuit that Mr Trump filed against Orbis, Mrs Clinton and FBI officials was dismissed by a federal judge in Florida in 2022.

Click on the link for the full article

So much winning...

• Haha 1