Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

12 hours ago, China said:

Once a lecherous creep always a lecherous creep...

For funzies -- one of the replies to this lol

She gets what she came there for though. Objectified, almost sexually assaulted live by a past President in front of who knows how many. Good for her I guess. 

Edited by Llevron
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

I'm hoping high blood pressure, high cholesterol & obesity meet soon...

No matter how he passes away, a segment of the population will think he was assassinated, drugged, etc. That segment of the population will be around 30%. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

That article is insane, even by Trump standards. 

Indeed. Its a wonder we have a country at all at the moment. 

The President’s loud complaint to John Kelly one day was typical: “You ****ing generals, why can’t you be like the German generals?”

“Which generals?” Kelly asked.

“The German generals in World War II,” Trump responded.

And it just gets worse from there 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

That article is insane, even by Trump standards. 

It's him to a tee. I read that article. Think of every dictator in the past and today., Trump wants emulate them.  Nothing that comes out about him is surprising anymore.  The man is literally insane and anything he wants to do is insane. Just hope as more comes out; it convinces enough people not to put hi back in.

Edited by 88Comrade2000
  • Like 1

Exclusive photos: Trump's telltale toilet

Remember our toilet scoop in Axios AM earlier this year? Maggie Haberman's forthcoming book about former President Trump will report that White House residence staff periodically found wads of paper clogging a toilet — and believed the former president, a notorious destroyer of Oval Office documents, was the flusher.

Why it matters: Destroying records that should be preserved is potentially illegal.

Trump denied it and called Haberman, whose New York Times coverage he follows compulsively, a "maggot."

Well, it turns out there are photos. And here they are, published for the first time.

Haberman — who obtained the photos recently — shared them with us ahead of the Oct. 4 publication of her book, "Confidence Man: The Making of Donald Trump and the Breaking of America."

1659928653877.jpg?w=1920

A Trump White House source tells her the photo on the left shows a commode in the White House.

The photo on the right is from an overseas trip, according to the source.

Trump spokesperson Taylor Budowich told Axios: "You have to be pretty desperate to sell books if pictures of paper in a toilet bowl is part of your promotional plan."

Click on the link for the full article

Never going to sway that 30%.
They want that ****, too. They want to be subjects, they think it will set them free from government bureaucracy and corruption.
It won't, obviously, and they know it. They just want to be free of a government that tries to make them play fair, and they couldn't care less about corruption except to perpetuate their own sense of victimhood and desire for vengeance.

They just think they will be part of it since they are for the ruling party before the takeover.

Edit: Even I have a hard time believing those photos at face value. Come on. I need better than that. The floor behind looks like a public place.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Just hope as more comes out; it convinces enough people not to put him back in.

We need the people who stayed on in the Trump administration to try to keep him in check, yet remained silent, to speak up - loudly - if and when he runs again.  All the people he cast off in the final days, all those who jumped ship early and late... stand up, show some balls, and tell the world the danger this man poses. 

IF you can't break from party politics, then do it early, in the GOP primary.  But for God's sake, and the sake of the U.S., speak up. And speak up loudly enough that those who don't really pay attention get the message.

• Thumb up 1

26 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

We need the people who stayed on in the Trump administration to try to keep him in check, yet remained silent, to speak up - loudly - if and when he runs again.  All the people he cast off in the final days, all those who jumped ship early and late... stand up, show some balls, and tell the world the danger this man poses. 

IF you can't break from party politics, then do it early, in the GOP primary.  But for God's sake, and the sake of the U.S., speak up. And speak up loudly enough that those who don't really pay attention get the message.

It won't matter. It's a cult. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

I'm talking about peeling off votes from the non-hardcore... from the people who don't normally pay attention.

I hope too, probably more optimistic than me lol. The New Yorker story from today just has me angry.