Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

9 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Haha! Remember when they were getting all pissy over "plant based" beer? These people are idiots...

These people are ****ing morons.

Reminds me of the whole "Dihydrogen Monoxide" joke that went around the internet a while back and some people got idiots (including in government) to take up the cause before they informed them that DHMO is water.

These are the kinds of morons who would fall for it. Maybe we should tell them that water is woke and that if they keep consuming it, they'll turn into black transgender liberals. Same with air. Then we hope and pray that they take it seriously.

banbig.gif

• Haha 4

'Venezuela and Australia are gone!' Mike Lindell uncorks CPAC rant about countries being 'taken by the machines'

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell on Friday brought his personal crusade against voting machines to the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), where he uncorked a conspiratorial rant claiming that the voting machines had completely overtaken dozens of foreign countries.

"This is very important you hear me on this," Lindell told the CPAC crowd during his address. "Over 54 countries have now been taken by the machines or are getting taken by the machines! And you never get to go back!"

Lindell then listed off some of the countries that had purportedly been overtaken by the malevolent voting machines.

"Venezuela, Australia, they're gone!" he exclaimed. "You don't get to vote out the machines once they're there!"

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, China said:

"Venezuela, Australia, they're gone!" he exclaimed. "You don't get to vote out the machines once they're there!"

You know, considering the Republican habit of projecting, has anyone ever seen Mike Lindell ever go through a metal detector?  

Although, the metal detector is a machine, too.  

15 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Not a cult though

I love how the right wingers are now suddenly concerned about how bad our incarceration system is. Goes right back to the privilege. I remember when one of the guys who was in jail awaiting trial for his action on Jan 6th complained that he was in there with "inner city criminals". Basically "This awful jail and prison system is meant for black people, not us, and I demand special treatment"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Trump Calls Himself ‘The Most Persecuted Person in the History of Our Country’

Former President Donald Trump held a rally in Waukesha, Wisconsin on Friday night, where he deemed himself “the most persecuted person” in United States history.

Yep, he did.

“We are standing up against some of the most menacing forces, entrenched interests, and vicious opponents our people have ever seen,” Trump told the crowd. “A friend of mine recently said that I was the most persecuted person in the history of our country. When I thought about it, I actually felt that he may very well be right.”

Trump pointed to the Mueller investigation into his 2016 campaign’s potential ties to the Russian government. The former president called it the “Russia Russia Russia scam” that the media knew was “fake news.”

“This could only happen to me,” he said. “Who has been through anything like this? Seriously?”

Let's hope there's a spelling change and he becomes the most prosecuted person in the history of our country.

Pro-Trump Clothing Company Fined by Feds for Replacing ’Made in China’ Tags With ‘Made in USA’ Tags

The Utah-based clothing company catchily named “Lions Not Sheep” loves America so much that it’s made plenty of hullabaloo about its clothing being made in America. So much so that a free copy of the U.S. Constitution was included in every order.

Trouble is, according to the Federal Trade Commission, the company has actually been cutting the labels off of the clothes. Those labels say “made in China,” (or other countries) and the company has been stamping the clothes “Made In The USA.” The Salt Lake Tribune reports that the owner has agreed to pay a $211,335 fine to the FTC.

And as part of the legal settlement, Lions Not Sheep has agreed to stop committing label fraud and will stop promoting foreign-made products as U.S.-made and will also contact everyone who has purchased clothing from the company since May 2021 to let them know about the company’s little fib.

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, China said:

Trump Calls Himself ‘The Most Persecuted Person in the History of Our Country’

Former President Donald Trump held a rally in Waukesha, Wisconsin on Friday night, where he deemed himself “the most persecuted person” in United States history.

Yep, he did.

“We are standing up against some of the most menacing forces, entrenched interests, and vicious opponents our people have ever seen,” Trump told the crowd. “A friend of mine recently said that I was the most persecuted person in the history of our country. When I thought about it, I actually felt that he may very well be right.”

Trump pointed to the Mueller investigation into his 2016 campaign’s potential ties to the Russian government. The former president called it the “Russia Russia Russia scam” that the media knew was “fake news.”

“This could only happen to me,” he said. “Who has been through anything like this? Seriously?”

Let's hope there's a spelling change and he becomes the most prosecuted person in the history of our country.

Didn't he also say a few years ago during the election cycle that he was treated even worse than Lincoln? The guy who was literally shot in the head. The only thing that can ever overshadow a narcissist's inflated sense of self is their massively inflated persecution complex.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Didn't he also say a few years ago during the election cycle that he was treated even worse than Lincoln? The guy who was literally shot in the head. The only thing that can ever overshadow a narcissist's inflated sense of self is their massively inflated persecution complex.

I think he (or a supporter?) once said he was treated worse than Jesus. 

• Haha 1

🤮

Trump on His White House Doctor: ‘He Loved Looking at My Body’

Former President Donald Trump gave a bizarre shoutout to his former White House doctor at the Conservative Political Action Conference late Saturday, insisting that “he loved looking at my body.” Of Ronny Jackson (R-TX), currently serving as the U.S. representative for Texas’ 13th congressional district, Trump said, “He was a admiral, a doctor and now he’s a congressman.” He went on to say he'd once asked Jackson, “‘Which is the best if you had your choice?’ And he sort of indicated doctor, because he loved looking at my body. It was so strong and powerful,” Trump told supporters, as Jackson grinned in the audience. “But he said I’m the healthiest president that’s ever lived. I was the healthiest. I said ‘I like this guy. I don’t know who the hell he is’ at the time, I said, but I liked him.”

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, mistertim said:

Well, for Trump to surpass Lincoln; he would have to be assassinated in a more spectacular way. Maybe get shot in the balls and he bleeds out. I don’t think Trump wants to die, he probably wants to be immortal.

Healthiest ever lived?

Of the current living presidents:

Obama

Carter

Bush

Biden

Clinton

Trump- least healthy

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Well, for Trump to surpass Lincoln; he would have to be assassinated in a more spectacular way. Maybe get shot in the balls and he bleeds out.

Such a small target area right below the main port?  Would need a jedi to hit it without targeting computers.

• Haha 5

Trump wins CPAC straw poll in Dallas

At the Conservative Political Action Conference Texas on Saturday, former President Donald Trump overwhelmingly won an unofficial straw poll of attendees who were asked who they preferred as the Republican nominee for president in 2024.

"He's more popular than ever," said Jim McLaughlin, a pollster for Trump who conducted the straw poll.

McLaughlin announced the results from the CPAC Texas main stage about two hours before Trump's scheduled appearance. Among the attendees who voted, 69% said they preferred Trump, with 24% saying they would prefer Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis.

When asked about who they would prefer if Trump did not run for president, 65% of respondents said they preferred DeSantis, while 8% said they would support Donald Trump Jr.

The straw poll is not a scientific survey, with a pool limited to CPAC attendees, and is not representative of the broader GOP electorate.

3 hours ago, China said:

🤮

Trump on His White House Doctor: ‘He Loved Looking at My Body’

Former President Donald Trump gave a bizarre shoutout to his former White House doctor at the Conservative Political Action Conference late Saturday, insisting that “he loved looking at my body.” Of Ronny Jackson (R-TX), currently serving as the U.S. representative for Texas’ 13th congressional district, Trump said, “He was a admiral, a doctor and now he’s a congressman.” He went on to say he'd once asked Jackson, “‘Which is the best if you had your choice?’ And he sort of indicated doctor, because he loved looking at my body. It was so strong and powerful,” Trump told supporters, as Jackson grinned in the audience. “But he said I’m the healthiest president that’s ever lived. I was the healthiest. I said ‘I like this guy. I don’t know who the hell he is’ at the time, I said, but I liked him.”

HilariousPracticalFieldspaniel-max-1mb.g

• Haha 1